Photo Stories... HELP...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sliond

Nov 19, 2008
Yishun
Hi all, i have a new assignment due on this coming tuesday.

Requirement is to take 10 photos, tell a story with these 10 photos.

However, the last 2 photos must have a twist to the story.

Any ideas?

i.e. first 8 photos of clothes and under garment lying all over the rooms.
(this makes people think of kinky stuffs):devil:
then at the last 2 photos, will show that the couple is looking for things from the wardrobe.
(turn out that they are just looking for things):lovegrin:

Ya, its something like that. Sorry that i cant put it in words well enough.:dunno:
Appreciate if anyone can understand what i have written and give me ideas.
Thanks Alot..;p

P.S:
Ah.. sorry.. forget to mention.
Its a school tutorial.
I am taking a photography module in NUS.
No earnings.

Last edited:
So we provide you with ideas and you cash in the $ from the assignment? :think:

Ah.. sorry.. forget to mention.
Its a school tutorial.
I am taking a photography module in NUS.
No earnings.

Good enough, by the way you post your story like that then your friend taking same course can copy. LOL.

lol nm3223 or nm2208? it'd be better if you think of something yourself, maybe something related to your own life. or think of events, especially those that just happened. valentines day, birthdays etc. etc.

Lol.. true enough.. i am doin NM2208.. haha..

;)

lol nm3223 or nm2208? it'd be better if you think of something yourself, maybe something related to your own life. or think of events, especially those that just happened. valentines day, birthdays etc. etc.

I agree with jeremyteocx,in compositions I always write something to do with my life,stretch it here and there,making it different yet still retaining certain things that are real and at the same time don't overstretch it :bsmilie:

Anyways,having clothes spewed all over the places doesn't necessarily mean something kinky is going on,different people have different thinking

I agree with jeremyteocx,in compositions I always write something to do with my life,stretch it here and there,making it different yet still retaining certain things that are real and at the same time don't overstretch it :bsmilie:

Anyways,having clothes spewed all over the places doesn't necessarily mean something kinky is going on,different people have different thinking

depend on what clothes, if say start from shoes, tie, shirt/skirt, then trousers/blouse, then shorts/bra, then socks ... you know where it is leading
:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.