Photo Shootout on 27 Feb 2010 - Models, Sports Cars - Post Your Photos :D

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Thanks to SLR Revolution for organizing a wonderful model shootout. I'm sure guys and girls all had a lot fun there.

Please share your photos here, let's see some pretty girls, and sports cars too :cool:

Here are the five beautiful models (pity I couldn't get all of them looking at me at the same time):

K7FW6724_s.jpg

And the shooters:

K7FW6733_s.jpg

These are just a start for now. Took over 800 shots myself, will post a lot in the next few days ;)

The two ladies on the right look so alike... sisters or twins?
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I was sweating away on my bike. :sticktong

Ben sure look serious...carrying 2 cameras and ready to blast away....:bsmilie:

i have the same expression as Vangogh , we were from the same group.
Somemore the twins got big eyes!

They are the twin sisters from 2008 Channal U's talent show: "唯我独尊". Elder sister Tang Shiqian 邓诗蒨 and the younger one Tang Shiying 邓诗颖. Both of them went into the top 8 in girls group.

http://archiveu.mediacorptv.sg/storydetail.aspx?Editorial_ID=688&SubCategoryID=20

Both girls were my favorites during the show. Pity they couldnt make to the final. Otherwise I guess they wouldn't be modeling for us ...

Here are the twins:

K7FW6507_s.jpg

Last edited:
Boy with so much attention on the hawt chicks ;p, I wonder if any of you guys paid any attention to the cars they had for the shoot. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
OMG chicks............. Too bad I never got a change to go Manz....

MZ-3 and k-7? wah!

Charlie is also there.

Wow, i'm impressed despite the 80-200 blocking my face and u still recognise me! I bet you miss me dearly, take one day off and join us for our outings ok?

4391640491_453a41bef2_b.jpg

4392415858_b6680b7efe_b.jpg

4391662655_e29c8d017a_b.jpg

4392436094_e7301e8299_b.jpg

The two ladies on the right look so alike... sisters or twins?
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I was sweating away on my bike. :sticktong

Between shooting with models and MBT. I prefer the former.:)
I can join you the next round.

Ben sure look serious...carrying 2 cameras and ready to blast away....:bsmilie:

Ayah! It's film & digital. Must get the best of both.:)

Last edited:
Nice pics by all, glad that u all have fun , although the weather is hot :sweat:

Wow, beautiful models....:bigeyes: I want to buy portraits lens now..77 limited.:bsmilie:

otc

Boy with so much attention on the hawt chicks ;p, I wonder if any of you guys paid any attention to the cars they had for the shoot.

I'm interested in hot hot girls, as well as the cars. So post more cars please?

Wow, i'm impressed despite the 80-200 blocking my face and u still recognise me! I bet you miss me dearly, take one day off and join us for our outings ok?

4392436094_e7301e8299_b.jpg
[/CENTER]

That's correct! It's MZ-3 SE & K-7.:)

That means I have photographic memory...but most of the times, don't have film. :)

Wan't to go there too, but besides I'm not listed. I need to work this saturday. :cry:

We started our weekend with this few pretty models & sports cars,thanks to SLR revolution for their hard work & i'm sure all of us enjoy our sunny morning there.

here are some shots of mine to share!

K20D / 50-200WR
IMGP1960.jpg

IMGP1987.jpg

K20D / DA* 300mm ( Test lens from SLR )

IMGP2320.jpg

IMGP2342.jpg

Thanks to FP bro for his wonderful reflector.;)