photo shooting during winter

Status
Not open for further replies.

blomqvist

Oct 27, 2007
Sengkang
Hi all bro & sis

anybody have any experiences shooting during winter.
temperature -10° ~ 3°.
is there any special gadgets that we need to protect our DSLR camera ?

I read from my user manual, the camera can stand up to 0° only,...what happen if below that ??....any protector that can protect the camera while shooting?

i think your camera can withstand more than that. i have a 400d and i've shot below 0 a ton of times (i'm from canada). my camera isnt dead yet. no need for anything special....maybe a spare battery as the cold will shorten your battery life. but if you're desparate you could just warmup the battery and stick it back in.

CRW_4164.jpg

I have a friend going to China, expected weather to be -10 to -18 degree, she do not have a camera, and intended to buy the Panasonic FX-33 as its small, light and easier to use for a lady, just need to use the IA mode and forget abt other features. Do you think its wise to buy a new camera to bring to such extreme weather?

I have a friend going to China, expected weather to be -10 to -18 degree, she do not have a camera, and intended to buy the Panasonic FX-33 as its small, light and easier to use for a lady, just need to use the IA mode and forget abt other features. Do you think its wise to buy a new camera to bring to such extreme weather?

i dun think whether new or old makes the difference for the weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.