Photo Shoot on 29/10/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
tuesday morning ah? sigh i would love to (want to shoot more Bidadari stuff) but got work to attend to leh...

next time then...

How about bidadari cemetery on Sat morning, 2 Nov?? I can show you around as I know the cemetery layout quite well.

Originally posted by Larry
tuesday morning ah? sigh i would love to (want to shoot more Bidadari stuff) but got work to attend to leh...

next time then...

larry,

i tot u neber need to work one... saw u at Raffles city covering event last friday when most people are still at work...... :D

Originally posted by beachbum
i tot u neber need to work one... saw u at Raffles city covering event last friday when most people are still at work...... :D
heeeeeyyyy.... that's work also ok... of sorts. heehee! still helps to pay the bills somewhat. :D

Morning?? :( got a funeral to attend.... Hey Wolfgang, PM me your contact. Will call you after i'm done..... :)

hmmm, well, if it's Bidadari, i will be driving there... but i'm not even too sure yet. The weather looks great today though...

I'll try to go for a sunset shot @ Labrador park... ;)

For for tomorrow, i've not even made up my mind yet...

Originally posted by Wolfgang
hmmm, well, if it's Bidadari, i will be driving there... but i'm not even too sure yet. The weather looks great today though...

I'll try to go for a sunset shot @ Labrador park... ;)

For for tomorrow, i've not even made up my mind yet...

wolf, u no need to work ???

Originally posted by ninelives
so tomorrow where u want to go?? wat time?

Hmm.. not too sure yet leh.

Would want to do more portrait shots but not available models (male or females) Bummer...

Was thinking streetshots but then again, i am torn between that and going back to Bidadari.... :dunno:

What do you suggest? :)

Hmm.. not too sure yet leh.

Would want to do more portrait shots but not available models (male or females) Bummer...

Was thinking streetshots but then again, i am torn between that and going back to Bidadari.... :dunno:

What do you suggest? :)
go bidadari shoot.. and get him to be your model...
kill 2 birds with 1 stone!

WG, just realized, if i leave before 11am, i should be ok to join you... :D

lemme know your final plans? mabbe can kaypoh there for a while...

Originally posted by Larry
WG, just realized, if i leave before 11am, i should be ok to join you... :D

lemme know your final plans? mabbe can kaypoh there for a while...

Sure.. hehe.. I will post here when i can confirm the plans for the tomorrow.

Now to settle for a jalan jalan around Labrador park first for this evening. :)

Malkw is joining me. I'll be picking him up @ Redhill MRT station at ard 630pm. ;) Anyone else keen?

Hmmm.... whats there? :)

pg8_pic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.