Photo shoot in hotel room

Status
Not open for further replies.

namespace

Feb 1, 2007
Anyone tried doing model shoot in hotel room? Care to share with us your experience such as which hotel is suitable for such shoot and the cost involved (in term of the room).

Thank you.

hey bro...

think depends on what hotel u want bah... cheap sleazy hotel or expensive 6 star hotel...
normal hotel rates think its bout 150+ bah
u shooting frm day to night arh?

need model? pay me:bsmilie:

It depends on the kinds of setting you wan. Prices varies.

Of course those prestigeous hotels will tend to ask question when they realise that equipments such as lighting and stuff and people are mass gathering in one room.

Perosnal experience, Normally we will inform the hotel that we are doing a shoot so that they will leave us alone.

I recommend Gallery Hotel near Mohd Sultan.

i advise u to get 4 stars above, those budget hotel lightings and furniture style are as good as my office pantry.

talking on photo shoot in hotel room... my fren an i had this idea of hiring one of them gals at Geylang for a shoot. just pure photoshoot and nothing else. you think they'd oblige? of course we'll pay for the shoot lah.

anybody tried this before? care to share the experience?

I have read somewhere that it is easier for a girl to sell her body than having her strip in front of the camera. Why not just hire a professional with charges starting from 150/hr?

I tried selling my body, but not many people after a used 300D nowadays.

It depends on the kinds of setting you wan. Prices varies.

Of course those prestigeous hotels will tend to ask question when they realise that equipments such as lighting and stuff and people are mass gathering in one room.

Perosnal experience, Normally we will inform the hotel that we are doing a shoot so that they will leave us alone.

izzit ??? which hotel allows that ??

Most hotel will consider each request on case by case basis. :)

so, so far which hotel allows u to shoot ? i also want to start shooting in hotels :D

We did at the Ritz. :) U have to book a room to do that though. :)

oh cool, so the staffs allow that ?? which part of the hotel u shoot in ??

I believe the topic is in the room. OF COS we shot in the room lar. haha... The honeymoon suite. For a wedding couple. :)

OIC, then u were caught ?? or u get permission before shooting ?? Since i think its a wedding 1... it shouldnt be a problem lah...

I have read somewhere that it is easier for a girl to sell her body than having her strip in front of the camera. Why not just hire a professional with charges starting from 150/hr?

nah... professionals are paid to pose in front of cameras. would prefer to shoot those who are not camera-trained. it would also act as a documentary on how these gals behave in front of the lens.

when they sell their body... they do it without feeling (i think). just bang and pay-up sir. would love to see how they carry themselves in front of a camera.

nah... professionals are paid to pose in front of cameras. would prefer to shoot those who are not camera-trained. it would also act as a documentary on how these gals behave in front of the lens.

when they sell their body... they do it without feeling (i think). just bang and pay-up sir. would love to see how they carry themselves in front of a camera.

Excuse me, are you talking about artistic nude shoot?

Well, they might be selling their body. But not so willing to be shot by some intimidating BiG lens and cam - the pictures are forever. I guess they prefer to do it and leave not trace. Remember the high resolution digital pictures might reappear in the net somewhere some 10years later - I guess this is their fear. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.