Photo Shoot at Sea.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

predator

Deregistered
Aug 15, 2005
De Predator Presents : Out at Sea

Hi guys.

Receive feedback some saying they dont mind paying more if the shoot is worth it... So I have a suggestion and would like to confirm who is interested before I tie the ends together.

DATE : 290907 or 300907, Can be adjusted
TIME : 3 Hours (4.30pm - 7.30pm), so can catch the sunset.
LOCATION : Off Shore KELONG in the middel of the sea. Yes, a kelong where people rare fish.
EXPENSES YOU NEED TO COVER : MODELS, BOAT RIDE, A small token for the KELONG owner.
MODELS : Yet to Confirm. Looking at 2 Models.
THEME : Adventure/ Outing Wear (open to suggestions - note bikini cost more)
Refreshment will be provided.
RATIO : Min 6 Photographers (3:1), Max need 8 Photographers (4:1)
COST : Estimated (6 Photographers - $128.00 each), (8 photographers - $105 each)

OPEN for bookings now...

I don't think photographers are interested in having big vessels anchored in their background...

Depends on where. If it is near Seletar Dam, then the view is good. :)

Local. bro. Any diff?? Malaysia will be too far and troublesome, rite?
Are there really surviving kelongs locally? Or are you referring to floating fish farm?

From what I know SG gov doesn't allow ppl to go up to local kelongs. It is illegal. :(

will need to bring passport for immigration clearance if going to Malaysia clearance : )

1 Slot Taken...

1. RazrStudio (Reserved)

De Predator Presents : Out at Sea

Hi guys.

Receive feedback some saying they dont mind paying more if the shoot is worth it... So I have a suggestion and would like to confirm who is interested before I tie the ends together.

DATE : 290907 or 300907, Can be adjusted
TIME : 3 Hours (4.30pm - 7.30pm), so can catch the sunset.
LOCATION : Off Shore KELONG in the middel of the sea. Yes, a kelong where people rare fish.
EXPENSES YOU NEED TO COVER : MODELS, BOAT RIDE, A small token for the KELONG owner.
MODELS : Yet to Confirm. Looking at 2 Models.
THEME : Adventure/ Outing Wear (open to suggestions - note bikini cost more)
Refreshment will be provided.
RATIO : Min 6 Photographers (3:1), Max need 8 Photographers (4:1)
COST : Estimated (6 Photographers - $128.00 each), (8 photographers - $105 each)

OPEN for bookings now...

The kelong belongs to my friend... Dont worry, no need passport.

will need to bring passport for immigration clearance if going to Malaysia clearance : )

The kelong belongs to my friend, we visit him quite often. So you are interested, beware he has 3 dogs.... hehe.;)

From what I know SG gov doesn't allow ppl to go up to local kelongs. It is illegal. :(

To my understanding, he buys in fish from people and keep them in his kelong till he sells them. He also goes out fishing himself and does the same. Many type of fish, from baby fish to big ones.. So I dont know how you classify it, but to me its a kelong.:)

Are there really surviving kelongs locally? Or are you referring to floating fish farm?

upzz for the night...

uh, still a model shoot right, not a kelong shoot. So, who are the models? Any pictures of the kelong?

Sorry no pix of kelong to show...

Pls understand that this arrangement takes some time and coordination, got to check tide level, sun set timing, etc.... So date is not very firm, very hard to confirm model right now.
But dont worry, I wont give you someone not worth the price. Spoil my name also, rite?

Pls indicate if you are game for this shoot, only when I get enough people who are interested than I will tie up the lose ends.

Thks.

uh, still a model shoot right, not a kelong shoot. So, who are the models? Any pictures of the kelong?

Upzzz for the night.

Upz for the day..

Any more interested????

Models Update

Intention to only bring max of 2 models to the kelong.

First on the list : Trisha

Ticky-Upload.jpg

Next : Aisha

Aisha-upload.jpg

Reserved Model : Diana

Diana-Upload.jpg

Hurry and book yr slots....

Status
Not open for further replies.