May 16, 2004
Central
Taken some years back with Nikonos V + 15mm + SB105
frog_fish.jpg

coral_head.jpg

These were taken last year with F100 + 16mm + DS125 x 2
seawip.jpg

half_half.jpg

:bigeyes: Wow... wonderful stuff eric. The frog fish and the sea whip ones are superb.....

the sea whip ones are a bit under though... is that what you wanted to achieve? the mood?

What can i say,.... they are superb.... :thumbsup:

yeah yeah!!!
GD stuff :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i like the angler fish most!!!
the sun burst exposure is juz rite...
the fish giving a left profile pose..

STEADY!!!

The first one is a frong fish. :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

gosh, i didnt even realise the first pic is a frog fish until you said it ... :embrass:

nice photos, eric. i tried manual white balance on my last trip, results was rather pleasing on LCD, but when blown up on computer i was so dismayed sia... too washed out.. think my aperture too wide? and almost 80% of my close up pics are out of focus.. :cry:

p/s: can i come down on thursday?

beivied said:
gosh, i didnt even realise the first pic is a frog fish until you said it ... :embrass:

nice photos, eric. i tried manual white balance on my last trip, results was rather pleasing on LCD, but when blown up on computer i was so dismayed sia... too washed out.. think my aperture too wide? and almost 80% of my close up pics are out of focus.. :cry:

Yes, i will be in the Office on Thursday. Pls bring some Photo CDs for a quick view.

beivied said:

Yes, i will be in the Office on Thursday. Pls bring some Photo CDs for a quick view.
Some macro from Manado.
imperial_shrimps.jpg

starfish.jpg

oh god oh god!!!!
is that a shrimp on a spanish dancer?!!!!!

wow!!!!

superb!!! how u able to spot that man!!!

hmm.. did u have anything on that dancer too?? ;p

SHOW US MORE!!!! *drools...

oceanicasia, 2nd shot very nice (different) perspective. when i look at the picture, i somehow feel like i'm a elf, or a lilliputian, looking at a HUGE mushroom.. :D
and 3rd shot looks like a land (desert) shot.

cool..

btw for 2nd shot did u look thru viewfinder or u just angled it and estimated..

DTan said:
oceanicasia, 2nd shot very nice (different) perspective. when i look at the picture, i somehow feel like i'm a elf, or a lilliputian, looking at a HUGE mushroom.. :D
and 3rd shot looks like a land (desert) shot.

cool..

btw for 2nd shot did u look thru viewfinder or u just angled it and estimated..

Most of the time when using the Nikonos, I don't look thru the view finder. I just use the AGAG method. Many times when things are happening UW you won't have time to look thru the view finder to compose your shot. Next time you go for a UW shoot, try shooting 1 viewing thru the finder another using the AGAG method.ok

WOW!! :bigeyes: The frog fish shot is FANTASTIC!!! :thumbsup: The sunburst from the top makes the shot extra-atmospheric...

Any more wide angle shots to share?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.