Photo sharing session on Sat, 19th Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Apr 25, 2002
singapore
www.larryloh.com
hi all,

me, sulhan, pandora & almond are meeting on Saturday 19th October @ 12pm at Peninsula Burger King to swap and share some slides/photos from our past photoshoots... anyone's who's interested, please join us for a spot of lunch and some chitchat. we might be going Fort Canning after that to take some shots as well (not confirmed though).

if you're not sure about who we are or where we're sitting, PM me and i'll send you my mobile number for contact.

welcome one, welcome all!!!

Originally posted by Larry
hi all,

me, sulhan, pandora & almond are meeting on Saturday 19th October @ 12pm at Peninsula Burger King to swap and share some slides/photos from our past photoshoots... anyone's who's interested, please join us for a spot of lunch and some chitchat. we might be going Fort Canning after that to take some shots as well (not confirmed though).

if you're not sure about who we are or where we're sitting, PM me and i'll send you my mobile number for contact.

:D I'm in. :)

hi Larry,
I am intereted to join since I need to get something from TCW at that day. I send you my contact with PM, I am a stranger....I know none of you.
The Fort Canning Shots still on? If yes, I will bring my arsenal.
Cheers,
TD

hi all,

me, sulhan, pandora & almond are meeting on Saturday 19th October @ 12pm at Peninsula Burger King to swap and share some slides/photos from our past photoshoots...
<cut>

Would like to join but can't confirm now. Would appreciate if you could PM your contact.

Thx,
Jeffery

Peninsula Burger King .......... woooooooo supports Outdoor Wireless Surf :D

hi all,

50% confirmed. Will turn up when there at 1200hrs. Will also contact you.
Thanks for organising.

Originally posted by yb317
Hi all,

may i joy? :D

Are you new to the club? If yes, Yes you can join provided you help us carry all out equiptment and be our assistant and let us drive you around, and buy us our luncheons! Just kidding. Really, am only kidding. I'm one crazy fella who was released from some Instutute last week. Hee!3

I'm sure Larry's fine with you joining. Just drop him a line. Welcome to the club.

Cheers,
Dagger
:D

may i joy?
re: of course i can...... :D
join join join... typo error sorry ;p

Hi Larry,
Is there any happenning in Fort Canning?
I heard lots of CS members will flocking to Takashimaya for Fashion show but I dunno what time the show starts.......

Originally posted by Knighthunter
Hi Larry,
Is there any happenning in Fort Canning?
I heard lots of CS members will flocking to Takashimaya for Fashion show but I dunno what time the show starts.......

got fashion show again?:)

I'll love to join but will be workin on sat...
ANy contacts ?
SO i can confirm on Sat to see if i'll be able 2 join in the grp
=)

Hie All....

Come Join us......we are learning ppl.....noworries. Hei Larry i will bring my slide viewer oso.......

Ragards,
me

Don't JAM larry's mobile......
SMS me in case you guys would like to contact us tomorrow.....97310674

Status
Not open for further replies.