Photo Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

judyvein

Hi all, judy here.
I would like to request for those photographers here who just unluckily happen to pass by and happen to have captured my photo before in any occasion, events etc, please send it to me at judyvein@msn.com can???
Thank you!

Hi all, judy here.
I would like to request for those photographers here who just unluckily happen to pass by and happen to have captured my photo before in any occasion, events etc, please send it to me at judyvein@msn.com can???
Thank you!

Hi Judy,

May I ask why?

Hi babe
which event had u been in?
for most comprehensive collection of babes, events
u can check out his webby with our 'Prince Of Event' Yilishengxian

Hi all, judy here.
Thank you!

hollo, I know it is a simple request, and words will pass around, don't worry, but please don't post everywhere.

A model that's new to clubsnap.
I'm judy. A full-time freelance model/dancer/promoter/etc.
Only heard abt this forum from poisionlady few months back.
Welcome me?

Thank you!

Hi all, judy here.
Thank you!

Guess you must be referring to the Nikon Babes Mega Outing photoshoot ... :bsmilie:

sure welcome :)

but please refrain from posting many same title threads in different sub-forums :sweat:

Kekekkee... I've been in too many events, functions, etc liao.. I cant really named all out..
Anyway, thanks. I'll check out this "PRINCE OF EVENTS". Hahhaha.

:bsmilie: Hahhaha. Singapore kia soo.. scared ppl miss my thread, or scared ppl dun visit a certain thread..
Ok ok wont post same thread everywhere. hehehe
Sorry..

Cannon EOS girl?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.