Photo Printing

L

LostFinder

Just did a wedding shoot for my friend... have over a thousand pics of which she wants them all printed out.. >.<!!
Where's cheap and good to print pics?

*gulp* print ALL!!!??

I charge them per prints, so luckily I dont have this kinds of requests yet.

Just did a wedding shoot for my friend... have over a thousand pics of which she wants them all printed out.. >.<!!

You didn't properly set the terms and conditions, did you? If that's the case, pass her the DVD, tell her to print herself.

print all thousand over photos of a wedding is waste time waste money, but whatever it is, that is her choice, you can try negotiate with a lab for a best price, if you want anything cheaper than $0.25, probably the labs will print it with two eyes closed.

and I agreed with Rashkae, to save all the trouble you may encounter, just pass her the disc ask her to print herself.

Not sure what pic size yr friend want, but recently I went Harvey Norman to print, they are having a promo, 4R is 19 cents and rest all 30% discount, can consider. ;)

is she on drugs?:bsmilie: a few thousand photos on 4r means u have an archive already. cant u pick the ebst and print those only?

she wants to paste her entire house full of wedding pictures ? :bsmilie:

some of the photocenter at harvey norman are printing 4r at 19c last week. not sure if the promo ended... no limit, even 1pc also can.

some of the photocenter at harvey norman are printing 4r at 19c last week. not sure if the promo ended... no limit, even 1pc also can.

Was told by the xmm that promo ends end Dec.

$0.50 a piece, and album additional cost.

Bear in mind that the time to slot all photos in also taxing.......

Just buy them a digital photo frame :bsmilie:

CBYDP758.jpg

Select 300 shots for printing. Less is more sometimes.

Not all shops are the same quality, even if they are the same chain ;)

Photographic paper and ink jet paper will give very different result.

I suggest you use a more pro lab to do the print as they tend to control the colour, contrast, etc.