Photo Print Size for Ikea Frame

Hi All,

I've got an Ikea frame size for 11.5" by 15.25", however I cant find any standard printing that is going to fit into this frame? Anyone has got any idea? The closest I find would be either 11R or 12R. 11R would be smaller and 12R would get cropped off by the ikea frame.

A3 ? Print it to A3 size, it will be just slightly larger. Btw the frame is 11.5"x15.25", but you still same extra margin, don't u ?

Hi All,

I've got an Ikea frame size for 11.5" by 15.25", however I cant find any standard printing that is going to fit into this frame? Anyone has got any idea? The closest I find would be either 11R or 12R. 11R would be smaller and 12R would get cropped off by the ikea frame.

I always print larger than the mat opening, unless you intend for the edges of the print to be visible in the frame.

You can either just let the matboard crop the image, or use software to adjust your image size so that the final print fits the mat opening exactly the way you want it. (E.g., 5mm white border all round).

a pan knife, steel rule and cutting mat is all you need.

or find a black paper and stick your 10"x12" photo on it.

Hi All,

Ikea uses metric. Don't say frame... even their mattress sizes are unique...