photo portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigg

May 4, 2005
Hello everyone,

Any suggestion in doing a professional looking portfolio.

Is it sufficient to print in Super8R/*R and use a slip in album for that?

Any recommendations are welcome :)

used to do a3 books till i noticed tt its too HUGE...

now its s8rs for the portraits prints..yesh the album is slot in...but the plastic is high quality. thicker and not so reflective..paid like 40 odd bucks for a 12 page(24 photos front and back) book like tt..

weddings i print on 5rs...coz normally i tend to carry 2 or 3 different books.... too big = too heavy...and not cute also haha...

alternatively...juz use a laptop lo hahaa.....

cheers...

I'm actually in the process of doing something similar with my photos. Apart from worrying about print sizes (I'll go with 8x10, 8x12, and some 4x6 join together for pano), there's also what sigg mentioned.

Printing S8R/8R is kinda expensive at hotprint man...that digipro is cheap but very far from where I am...grrrr

Witness said:
used to do a3 books till i noticed tt its too HUGE...

now its s8rs for the portraits prints..yesh the album is slot in...but the plastic is high quality. thicker and not so reflective..paid like 40 odd bucks for a 12 page(24 photos front and back) book like tt..

weddings i print on 5rs...coz normally i tend to carry 2 or 3 different books.... too big = too heavy...and not cute also haha...

alternatively...juz use a laptop lo hahaa.....

cheers...

any shop to recommend Witness? If it looks good, will not mind to spend some $$ for it.

eh sigg..... i buy my albums at artfriends in bras basar road.... 5r albums are stuck onto acid free paper instead of files....

prints wise i do everyting at KT in chinatown....from my assignments to portfolio.... i tink the prints there are of a reasonably good quality...

u got any more queries can juz msn me or sth,,, pegasus_2006NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove NOSPAM)

cheers....

zekai said:
i use brewer cantelmo

pardon me, whats that? brand of album?

Witness said:
eh sigg..... i buy my albums at artfriends in bras basar road.... 5r albums are stuck onto acid free paper instead of files....

prints wise i do everyting at KT in chinatown....from my assignments to portfolio.... i tink the prints there are of a reasonably good quality...

u got any more queries can juz msn me or sth,,, pegasus_2006NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove NOSPAM)

cheers....

Thanks a lot :) . Will check artfriends out. Yes I do agree with you about KT.

Status
Not open for further replies.