Photo 'mosiac'

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjtune

Mar 20, 2006
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a free software that's able to split up large prints onto several smaller prints that can be later arranged and pasted in a matrix arrangement to form the whole image?

Eg. I want to print out an A0-sized photo, but I only have an A4-sized borderless photo printer so I need a software to enlarge the original image and to divide among 16 sheets of A4's.

Something along the lines of banner printing.

cjtune

Mar 20, 2006
That's quite a lot of effort using Photoshop or not... segmenting one large A0 into 16 A4's. :(

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
cjtune said:
That's quite a lot of effort using Photoshop or not... segmenting one large A0 into 16 A4's. :(
Not the hard, if you know how you use the guild function, fix you marquee size at A4, drag out a few guilds, copy and paste into new individual documents, with writing a small actions, can finish less an hour, the main issue should how the joins will be perfect when printing.

cjtune said:
So sorry that's the only way i can think of... I know of another free software but it is use as photo mosaic programme, e.g. make a larger picture from a database of pictures

Wai

Jan 17, 2002
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
moriahphotos said:
So sorry that's the only way i can think of... I know of another free software but it is use as photo mosaic programme, e.g. make a larger picture from a database of pictures
may i know what is the name of the software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom