Photo lamination / Album

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pepper

Jun 30, 2003
Visit site
Hi, I'm a newbie in this area.

May I know how to acheive the "rough" effect on the photo (physically)? e.g. those that we see from the Wedding Album. Im not refering to the canvass type, it looks like a rough lamination (im not sure). Or, could it be a texture of the photo paper, it's even rougher than matte.

Can someone enlighten me? Thanks.

And, where's the best place to buy photo album (hardbound), those being used for Wedding photos?

Rgds. :)

Hi

Try the photo developing shop at The Adelphi Level 1. I think they have it. Dont know how much though.

I done mine in Tun Aminah in Johor. Think less than SD$2 or $1.50 for a 8R size. That was like 2 - 3 yrs ago. They offer 2 kinds of texture.

cheers :bsmilie:
clifftan

Sgt. Pepper said:

May I know how to acheive the "rough" effect on the photo (physically)? e.g. those that we see from the Wedding Album. Im not refering to the canvass type, it looks like a rough lamination (im not sure). Or, could it be a texture of the photo paper, it's even rougher than matte.

And, where's the best place to buy photo album (hardbound), those being used for Wedding photos?

Hi! Just to let you known that is photo lamination. If you want to known more about the lamination you can drop by my office at:122,Middle Road Midlink Plaza #02-03. Singapore 188973. Or you can call me or Joanne at 98583502. We can tell you more about it. :bsmilie:

Hello there,
I'm a newbie!!

I'm wondering if we can buy own own roll or sheets of photo lamination film & laminator so that we can laminate photos ourselves.

Very EX to laminate at certain shops, & a lot of labs dun provide such service.

Thanks!

Sgt. Pepper said:

Hi, you can email to me, I know where to get purchase the albums. I got them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.