Photo labs with good print quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Poon

Oct 6, 2010
Singapore
Hi all,

Realized that not many people send their photos for printing here.

Does anyone has any idea where can I send photos for good quality prints... tried fujifilm along upper cross street and the quality was.... messed up.

Don't mind paying a bit more if the quality is solid.

Cheers
James

We have several threads already about this topic, using the search function you can easily find them. Also, there is a list of print shops and the existing threads have additional details.
Have you verified that you did not mess up things as well? Topics like monitor calibration, embedded colour profile etc. come up. Have you asked the shop not to apply any of their standard holiday snapshot auto correction modes? Many things to consider, many things can go wrong. What exactly do you think the print shop did mess up?

fujifilm along upper cross street? are you referring to KT?

if KT messed up your prints, unlikely you will be happy with the rest, FYI, many working professionals using KT.

agreed with Octarine, make sure your images are optimized for printing, eg, correct color profile, acceptable file type, exposure, WB are corrected, crop to the print size, fulfil the minimum ppi etc.

Last edited:
I searched and didn't find.

Thanks. :)

Thats why i said few people talk about such stuff... appreciate if you could give a link or something instead.

The pictures came out "faded".. colors looked like it came out of a printer that is running out of ink or set to "low" print quality.

Okay. Will look into it.

Thanks

fujifilm along upper cross street? are you referring to KT?

if KT messed up your prints, unlikely you will be happy with the rest, FYI, many working professionals using KT.

agreed with Octarine, make sure your images are optimized for printing, eg, correct color profile, acceptable file type, exposure, WB are corrected, crop to the print size, fulfil the minimum ppi etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.