Photo Imaging Xchange (P.I.X) 2007 (2-7 Nov) @ Suntec

Status
Not open for further replies.

palmtastic

Aug 24, 2007
Got this email circular from Cathay Photo today:
The Photo Imaging Xchange (P.I.X) 2007 will be held in conjunction with the Imaging Expo Singapore (IES) 2007 and for the first time in Singapore from 2-4 November 2007 at the Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre.

The P.I.X is an event not to be missed by all photography, cinematography and digital imaging professionals, amateurs and enthusiasts.

For more information on P.I.X and IES, please visit http://www.pix-singapore.com/ and http://imaging-expo-singapore.com/ respectively.

And now, you can be part of this exciting P.I.X event too! Simply purchase any Canon product worth $600 or more from Cathay Photo from now until 28 October 2007 and you will receive a Full 3-Day P.I.X Ticket worth $450 absolutely FREE!

Yeah, I'll be attending the whole event for free. :)

(but not because of the Canon promo)

Cathay promo not applicable for purchase of non-Canon products? I find the 1-day pass too expensive. :(

Yeah, I'll be attending the whole event for free. :)

(but not because of the Canon promo)

Free tickets are available to media, vips and also speaker's guest, contest winners, and selected retail shop's promotion. Which category do you fall under?

Come join us at PIX!!

:D

hey i'm interested in the wedding photography workshop. anyone else going for it?

A whole lot of them. Hurry, we are running out of tickets soon!;)

If you click on the red PIX banner above and check out the workshops listed, they have very established speakers and photographers conducting it.

Crossing Bridges will have a discussion panel which I believe is open free to the public to attend...... key forum reps from Clubsnap, PhotoMalaysia, Fotografer.net (Indonesia) and Photo.Vn (Vietnam) will for the discussion panel.

I believe the discussion topic is "Online Photography Forums & Photo Hosting Sites – How do they impact the photographer?"

There are also 3 photo exhibitions running that is open to public ............... Crossing Bridges project will be hosting an exhibition of works by the various forum members who have participated in previous Crossing Bridges trips.

So there are free sections too for those who want to go and have a look at the photo exhibitions and sit in on the panel discussions.

Dear All fellow clubsnapers,

Gloryworkz Album will be exhibiting during P.I.X exhibition. Check out our exclusive albums, wedding books, photo books, matted album, self mount album and stylish presentation boxes, wedding memory boxes etc.

Visit our booth (H 18) at Imaging Expo Singapore 2007.

The latest products will be shown. visit our gallery pictures. www.gloryworkz.com

See you all there :)

Regards,
Glory Workz Premium Photo Album

Status
Not open for further replies.