Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Asia's definitive showcase of imaging technology, services and products

A showcase for international manufacturers and suppliers of photographic and imaging equipment and services, Photo & Imaging Asia is a proven marketing platform that has enjoyed a successful run.
It is the recognised platform that displays cutting-edge solutions to the photo trade, professionals, amateurs and consumers in the region.

Held in conjunction with Photo & Imaging Asia2003 is the ClickArt - World Photojournalist Meet 2003. The inaugural event will see the largest gathering of world-renowned photojournalists and amateur photographers in the Republic. Singapore Minister of Information, Communications and The Arts; Dr Lee Boon Yang will be the Guest-of-Honour at the events' joint opening ceremony.

---------------
The exhibition provides aspiring photographers to see the novel
technology and products in photography and digital imaging.

It is an excellent platform for exhibitors to showcase their latest
products and services and to meet and network with users.
Exhibit Profile

• Cameras - photographic and video
• Lenses
• Camera accessories
• Camera and lighting systems
• Films, cartridges and consumable
• Digital image imaging and publishing
• Slide projection
• Photo labs and studio equipment
• Imaging services
• Frames and albums
• Books and magazines
• And more

------------------------------------

Go on down to Suntec City Convention Centre today or over the weekend to see the exhibition.

EastGear.com is one of the participating exhibitors.

@ Booth B08

pia2003.jpg

EastGear.com promotional leftlet for P&I Asia 2003

Other stuff on sale:
Memory Cards
Tripods
Camera Bags/Pouches

Visit www.eastgear.com for more details

Show Details
Name: Photo & Imaging Asia 2003
Venue: Suntec Exhibition Hall 603
Date: 12-14 Dec 2003
Time: 11am-9pm (Friday & Saturday) 11am-8pm (Sunday)

sianz :rolleyes: not much hoo-haa about the exhibition. specially went to chk out the tamron 70-200Di but its not even launch yet. Asked but they oso dun know when, dun know wat price.

kiama said:
sianz :rolleyes: not much hoo-haa about the exhibition. specially went to chk out the tamron 70-200Di but its not even launch yet. Asked but they oso dun know when, dun know wat price.

Yeah. I took a trip down there expecting something good. It's not even the size of Sitex... :what:

Is this the first year for this event? Is there a bigger event that all the manufacturers are waiting for? Are is this just the way it is all year round?

PLRBEAR said:
Yeah. I took a trip down there expecting something good. It's not even the size of Sitex... :what:

Waste of time. Like another pasar malam thingy.

went down & forgot all about the photo frames and albums

erh ... were there any to begin with?

was it that both "GRAIN"? (Didn't look like though)

Is the any Olympus brand there?
Any xD cards for sale?

Didn't see much for sale except printers. Everything else was more like for display purposes. Don't expect good deals at this one. I'd pass.

Did anyone attend the Steve McCurry (did i get his name right?) talk? How was it?

Just saw a Sigma 80-400 OS lens on the display shelf. Label $2588. :what: Too expensive for a third party lens.

Attended Steve McCurry's autograph session today...saw and talked to the MAN himself....... any CS members there too??

anavrin said:
Attended Steve McCurry's autograph session today...saw and talked to the MAN himself....... any CS members there too??

was there, got his autograph, talked to him, interviewed him, and he gave me his no. in ny. :cool:

Pixatrix said:
was there, got his autograph, talked to him, interviewed him, and he gave me his no. in ny. :cool:

wahhh.. u even got his number ... cool!!

Foveon said:
Just saw a Sigma 80-400 OS lens on the display shelf. Label $2588. :what: Too expensive for a third party lens.

was sigma 300-800 mm lens displayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.