Photo & Imaging Asia 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

kongg

Feb 8, 2002
Ang Mo Kio outskirts
kongg.clubsnap.org
The above mentioned event organised by the Photographic Society of Singapore(PSS) will be held from 6/6/03 to 8/6/03 at Suntec City. Be there!!

Originally posted by kongg
The above mentioned event organised by the Photographic Society of Singapore(PSS) will be held from 6/6/03 to 8/6/03 at Suntec City. Be there!!

still a long way to go.......

Photo & Imaging Asia 2003... isn't it from 12 Dec to 14 Dec at Suntec? Wonder if they're gonna launch any new cams... like F828. :D

kongg said:
Thats funny. According to http://www.photoimagingasia.com/Press_room.htm , it should be 12th Dec to 14th Dec. Kongg, do you happen to have some inside info?? :think:

original thread was posted last year (10-12-2002)

Hmm... can casual consumers drop in for a visit? foc?

Hi all,

The P&I show that is held in Suntec City on this coming 12th Dec - 14th Dec 2003. Its in Hall 603, the admission is free. You do not have to paid to enter the Show.

Think there will be camera on the show, but most likely for the Digital cameras, as there will be a price war for the Digital camera soon enough.

Hope Nikon will bring in their new DSLR.

Leokessler

The P&I Show will be from 12-14 Dec 2003.

For those interested, I will be giving a talk on my "Ten Tips To Better Digital Photography" on 13 Dec 2003 (Saturday) at 2pm during the show at Suntec City.

Hope to see some of you there.

Regards.

The above event will be held next weekend at Suntec City (12-14 Dec 2003) in conjunction with Click-Art. A series of talks have been scheduled for the event. I will be presenting my humble talk on "Ten Tips To Better Digital Photography" on 13 Dec 2003, at 2pm. All are welcome to attend :)

Other talks scheduled:

14th December 2003 2pm - "Make the most out of your compact camera for travel photography" by Hui Man Yan

14th December 2003 5pm - "Modern Day Photography" by Jacques Chong

Hi all, does anyone have the scdule for the talks available?

Royce

if possible, would appreciate that you post the schedule in this thread for easy reference. thnx

Royce said:
I have one. I sent an email to the organisers direct and they emailed it to me. You want it?

ming76 said:
The website does not give the timetable for the talks.
sebastiansong said:
Royce

if possible, would appreciate that you post the schedule in this thread for easy reference. thnx
I will post it tonight when I get home from work (don't have it with me now).

Status
Not open for further replies.