Photo Graphy Shop near Jurong?

mktun

Jul 6, 2010
Anyone knows where can I find a shops that sell..cameras,lens, filter and stuff at the west side of thr island??

Not those HW or courts considered..

welcome to clubsnap!
unfortunately I don't know any shop in the west.
but city hall isn't THAT far away, is it?

Anyone knows where can I find a shops that sell..cameras,lens, filter and stuff at the west side of thr island??

dun have. at least reputable one dun have.

get ms color. i recommend that shop:thumbsup:

tink the nearest for us west side is parisilk @ holland village ba..

Welcome to CS :)

I believed Parsilk Holland V like what DD123 suggested is the one nearest to the west.

Hw big is SG?? i really hope u can expand ur options to central where choices are abundant, in the likes of TK, CP, OP etc. :)

My near of job made me a west bound..Oil and Gas industry..
Not been in a town area for quite some time now..
thx

well check out city hall area..

My near of job made me a west bound..Oil and Gas industry..
Not been in a town area for quite some time now..
thx

well check out city hall area..

i also in O&G n based in west.... i understand how u feel, its not bout the distance, its bout the jams, traffic light n all.... butno choice, want good deal? town has abundant.

If you want a good deal then you have to make an effort and travel to town. Otherwise, there's always Courts and HN in Jurong Point ;)

shop online and get it delivered to your doorstep! ahhaa

I am a Westie too!! When I first started photography a few years back, was really quite diappointed about the lack of photography shops in the West. However, after sometime, realised it is still better to renowned shops such as CP and AP where they really do understand photographer's needs rather than approaching a dealer who is just selling cameras but do not understand much about them. Had to learn this the hard way. :sweat:

Anyway, city hall aint that far away really!!! Just a 20-30 min trip down a direct line!!