Photo gallery Template?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hptay

Dec 12, 2002
www.pbase.com
Hi,

Been looking around for a template to start an online gallery. I have seen very impressive flash ones where by they have scrolling bar of thumbnails and when clicked on the thumbnails, a bigger photo is displayed.

I have some backgroung in java scripting but am hopinh to hear some suggestions on which software do u guys recommend for an online photo gallery, flash, java script, html....

Here are some of the things that I am looking for in order of importance (1 being most important)

1. ease of updating photos (wouldnt wan to rewrite)
2. scroll bar of thumbnails

:sweat: :sweat: thanks yah~

I am not sure, but u can try looking @ breeze browser.
used to use it to generate html gallery.

hptay said:
Hi,

Been looking around for a template to start an online gallery. I have seen very impressive flash ones where by they have scrolling bar of thumbnails and when clicked on the thumbnails, a bigger photo is displayed.

I have some backgroung in java scripting but am hopinh to hear some suggestions on which software do u guys recommend for an online photo gallery, flash, java script, html....

Here are some of the things that I am looking for in order of importance (1 being most important)

1. ease of updating photos (wouldnt wan to rewrite)
2. scroll bar of thumbnails

:sweat: :sweat: thanks yah~

If your planning to custom build your own gallery, You would need:

1. Front End (Your Gallery)
- Flash
- HTML

2. Backend (For Ease of Maintenance)
- PHP
- Javascript
- MySQL

Cheers :)

try JAlbum. It think it's a freeware.

jcryan55 said:
try JAlbum. It think it's a freeware.

link to JAlbum ???

the backend is the tricky part...the clubsnap webspace has got a free HTML based web gallery. wonder where can get flash based ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.