Photo fun @ Sentosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info. :)

Thanks!

Signed up already! confirmed one ;)

hey thnx for the info. already sigined up.
ermm, how do we know whether we get to enter sentosa for free or have to pay?

anep said:
hey thnx for the info. already sigined up.
ermm, how do we know whether we get to enter sentosa for free or have to pay?

When u haf received an email confirming ur participation plus ur name with ur NRIC /FIN. Then print tat out and bring along ur ID with u. ;)

yllew said:
When u haf received an email confirming ur participation plus ur name with ur NRIC /FIN. Then print tat out and bring along ur ID with u. ;)

i got that email but it says "Island admission and transportation payable separately." So does it means i am not entitled to the free admission? :think:

DaGimCi C0d3 said:
i got that email but it says "Island admission and transportation payable separately." So does it means i am not entitled to the free admission? :think:

Did your email say u r the first 250? Mine did.

:cry: nope... guess i have to fork out my own expenses then...

anyway Good Luck to all that is shooting for this competition! ;)

clicknick said:
Did your email say u r the first 250? Mine did.

how long did it take for you'all to get the email? i signed up, but no emai leh :dunno:

jeryltan said:
how long did it take for you'all to get the email? i signed up, but no emai leh :dunno:

mine was quite fast, try checking your junk mail and see if it landed it there?

i didn't set any junk mail on my email leh.. unless the isp blocked it automatically..

metallilan said:
mine was quite fast, try checking your junk mail and see if it landed it there?

jeryltan said:
i didn't set any junk mail on my email leh.. unless the isp blocked it automatically..

Hmm... can't be... Even it is recon as a SPAM, there should be a folder named as SPAM... But the reply was rather fast... Is Sentosa affected by the IFM? I dun wan to get road block, checking bags routine everytime....:(

DaGimCi C0d3 said:
:cry: nope... guess i have to fork out my own expenses then...

anyway Good Luck to all that is shooting for this competition! ;)

Yup, can enjoy sentosa... Seems to haf change a bit since I last went a few months back. Went last week, and whole bus route is change... Onli 2 colours available at the visitor arrival centre. Used to haf 3 colours? :think:

yllew said:
Hmm... can't be... Even it is recon as a SPAM, there should be a folder named as SPAM... But the reply was rather fast... Is Sentosa affected by the IFM? I dun wan to get road block, checking bags routine everytime....:(
It's IMF

aiyar. i'm not the first 250 to sign up seh. i wonder if those who signed up are really taking part, not just taking advantage of the 3 free entries to sentosa. hmm. 250 tixs.
nvm. no free entry, but i'll still take part. heh.
good luck to you guys. =)

anep said:
aiyar. i'm not the first 250 to sign up seh. i wonder if those who signed up are really taking part, not just taking advantage of the 3 free entries to sentosa. hmm. 250 tixs.
nvm. no free entry, but i'll still take part. heh.
good luck to you guys. =)

how to know whether got free entry a not? it only says "limited to the first 250 participants"..:dunno: it never specifically mention abt free entrance..:think:

blazer_workz said:
how to know whether got free entry a not? it only says "limited to the first 250 participants"..:dunno: it never specifically mention abt free entrance..:think:

Free island admission is only limited to the first 250 participants to register on the website. It includes:

* 3 visits to the island from 3 - 17 September 2006
* 1 visit to the following attractions only:
o Images of Singapore
o Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
o Carlsberg Sky Tower
o Fort Siloso
o Sentosa Luge & Skyride
o The Merlion

All other participants will need to pay island admission, transportation or admission to the attractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.