Photo Frames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liew

Apr 12, 2006
Farmhouse, Somewhere
i'm looking for some digital photo frames for my photos in the shape of film. anyone knows where to get it?

like this?
336436627_99d08f4090_o.jpg

i use PHOTOWORKS from here

yeah, like that...but i can't read chinese/korean/whatever it says...

Its english interface, just download the exe file and install.
Quite easy to apply, can add water mark, words and exif info also.

336969134_f4fd6ee079_o.jpg

Thank you so much for the link! Its answered one of my questions posted in another forum.

I've had a play and can't quite work out how to use it (after numerous failed attempts following the translated page).

If any one could explain in simple terms how to use the programme I would be really grateful!

Thank you so much for the link! Its answered one of my questions posted in another forum.

I've had a play and can't quite work out how to use it (after numerous failed attempts following the translated page).

If any one could explain in simple terms how to use the programme I would be really grateful!

hihi..

i had try this software.. and true enuf..it really fun and interesting.

step 1 : all you need to install the software @ http://andojung.com/photoWORKS/ under
[photoWORKS v1.5 &#45796;&#50868;&#47196;&#46300;] photoWORKS15.exe <- &#53364;&#47533; (&#50656;&#54028;&#49828; &#51088;&#47308;&#49892;) and yes you are right it under korean but ones u download and run this software, you can convert that under English language.

Step 2: how to make a frame for your picture?
(a)Open the file name photoWORKS v1.5, then you can see at the right side there a button
Load File. Click that button. It for you to upload your picture.
(b U can see there a tab “Frame” under that you can choose various design. As default
under frame “No Frame”. Scroll it…u can see a lot of choices.. After choosing the frame you may preview and after you like the frame, you need to click “convert” and the picture saved.

But remember, after saved this file, to review the picture, you need to go back to the original folder where was kept and looked out for new folder called “Output” as it will be automatically saved to another new folder called “Output”.

This software really fun and the best thing it able to tell you, what camera u used, shutter speed, ISO and aperture setting..

Great software and it free!!

Thanks to Liew for sharing this software with us.. Hope this explanation can help

Cheers & happy new year

:cheers:

oops..sorry it not Liew..hehehe...

thanks to Patan for sharing this software with us...

CHEERS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

oops..sorry it not Liew..hehehe...

thanks to Patan for sharing this software with us...

CHEERS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thanks to u 2 marlboro03, for helping to explain how to use tis sw

CHEERS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to all

Status
Not open for further replies.