Photo Exhibition at Library @ Orchard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefen

Apr 26, 2003
Beijing
www.stefenchow.com
Hi all, foto gurus and juniors alike,

There is currently a photo exhibiton at the orchard library, theme being mountaineering put up by the Make It Real team.

The pictures offer an insight about mountaineering and explains several technical jargons about this sport as well.

I was the photographer for most of these shots, so comments on the photographs will be greatly appreciated.

The exhibtion ends by end of this month, and it will travel to other libraries as well. I will let you know the scehdule once its more confirm.

Stefen
Make It Real team

Stefen said:
Hi all, foto gurus and juniors alike,

There is currently a photo exhibiton at the orchard library, theme being mountaineering put up by the Make It Real team.

The pictures offer an insight about mountaineering and explains several technical jargons about this sport as well.

I was the photographer for most of these shots, so comments on the photographs will be greatly appreciated.

The exhibtion ends by end of this month, and it will travel to other libraries as well. I will let you know the scehdule once its more confirm.

Stefen
Make It Real team

i rem see-ing some of the MIR photos @ Central Lib,
it's not the same rite...

totally different...

there are 2 exhibitions at the central library of nus so far, but these are posters of the expedition that we just went this may.

more professionally printed than the ones you saw too....

thanks thanks...

Yo stefen!!! congrats on winning the 10K!!! hahahaha... was surprised to see your face!! :D

Ok will try to catch your exhibition!

thanks thanks...:)

The 10 k was well kept and well spent..... :)

it was the double A challenge that i won last week...realy surprised that we managed to beat the rest.

:bsmilie:

is the thing still on ??? sorry but i just got out of camp ... haven't been able to catch up on things

yups...up till 30th, 1st of oct the latest....

this is the schedule of the other libraries...

Orchard Library : 16 – 30 Sep 2003
Bukit Merah Community Library : 4 – 18 Oct 2003
Tampines Regional Library : 20 Oct - 2 Nov 2003
Bedok Community Library : 1 – 17 Nov 2003
Toa Payoh Community Library : 17 – 30 Nov 2003
Woodlands Regional Library : 1 – 17 Dec 2003

this exhibition will be moving around... so do catch them when they are around your friendly neighbourhood...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.