Photo Exhibit?

robinlow88

Jan 3, 2011
Boston
Hi Folks, I'm back in Singapore again, and I would like to share my photos in the form of a photo exhibit.

I started Relief 2.0 (relief20.com) as an open source movement to tell people that anyone can do relief and volunteers are required on the field when disaster happens.

I was in Japan 1 week after the Tsunami for 6 weeks to fill the gaps left by top down bureaucracy and went back to help the affected small businesses restart. We are officially a NGO and we started Womenhelpingwomen to help women who lost their breadwinners be self sustaining, start home businesses, etc.

I would like to run a photo exhibit to create more awareness and hopefully I can inspire more Singaporeans to take actions (and photos) to do what they think is right, and create awareness of things they want to let other see, with photos.

I'm currently already giving talks, and selling photos on a small scale, and I raised S$6000 (80% reimbursements) for the initial relief trip and $4200 for a photobook I'm printing.

I am looking for venues to display the photos, and if anyone knows how or could recommend someone that could help, I would really appreciate.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1656287@N23/

I've approached several Committee Clubs, Universities, but no result yet.

Regards,

Robin

Hi Folks, I'm back in Singapore again, and I would like to share my photos in the form of a photo exhibit.

I started Relief 2.0 (relief20.com) as an open source movement to tell people that anyone can do relief and volunteers are required on the field when disaster happens.

I was in Japan 1 week after the Tsunami for 6 weeks to fill the gaps left by top down bureaucracy and went back to help the affected small businesses restart. We are officially a NGO and we started Womenhelpingwomen to help women who lost their breadwinners be self sustaining, start home businesses, etc.

I would like to run a photo exhibit to create more awareness and hopefully I can inspire more Singaporeans to take actions (and photos) to do what they think is right, and create awareness of things they want to let other see, with photos.

I'm currently already giving talks, and selling photos on a small scale, and I raised S$6000 (80% reimbursements) for the initial relief trip and $4200 for a photobook I'm printing.

I am looking for venues to display the photos, and if anyone knows how or could recommend someone that could help, I would really appreciate.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1656287@N23/

I've approached several Committee Clubs, Universities, but no result yet.

Regards,

Robin

pm me. i'll forward u to some places where they might be interested