[Photo Essay Exhibition] Love Me @ Pasir Ris NLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

fearsim

Dec 16, 2007
SPCAExhibitionPoster.jpg

Meridian Junior College Photography Club (photography > MJC) presents it's first ever public photo exhibition.

A collabration with Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA Singapore), the exhibition hopes to highlight the importance of Animal Welfare to the public.

LOVE ME
SPCA@NLB

Pasir Ris Community Library, White Sands Shopping Centre level 4.

Last edited:
The exhibition is from today (9th) to 15 Feb 09.

It would be an interesting way to celebrate Valentine's Day. The animals in SPCA really need a loving home. So to anyone who is thinking of getting a pet, do consider adopting one from SPCA.

Ha! I got my jack russell terrier of 11 years from a private seller already, so I can't take in another one. The images from this exhibition are all very touching, and it pains me to see that the cute animals in the photos are abused and abandoned. :cry:

Well you can still consider adopting another dog to keep your jack russell company. I'm sure your jack russell wouldn't mind having another companion. :D

But your comments do remind me of those times when I stepped into SPCA, particularly the dog shelter. The sight of those animals just makes you want to give them a loving home.

Haha I think an 11 year old dog is too old to accept the company of another puppy! :D

I wish the animals in the shelter could find a home too, but then again, not a home where they'll be treated badly again. The message is really not to merely house them, but to love them! Stories on the news about teenagers cutting apart stray cats in void decks really makes me fume!

and cat abuse, not to mention the crazy cat killers around in singapore.

anyone seen the exhibition yet? it's damn near my place, i'll most probably drop by later.

not yet, probably going down after work~ :) didn't bring my cam out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.