Photo Discovery in BioDiversity 2012
Event type : Photography Outing and Competition
Date : 15/01/2012 (Sunday)
Venue : Kledang Sayong Forest Reserve, Perak
Time : 9.00am - 2.00pm
Reg. Fees : RM10/pax
1. Insects & Spiders
3. Herbs / Trees
5. BioDiversity / Ecology
Grand Prize : RM3, 000 Cash + Domke F2 Original Shoulder Bag - Limited Edition (worth RM801.00)
3x Merit Prize : RM800 Cash + Forest Green E-203 Shoulder Bag (worth RM200)
5x Finalists x Each Category : RM200 Cash (25 prizes)
How to participate
1. Join us at this Photo Discovery event at Perak Kledang Sayong Forest Reserve on 15 January 2012, capture photos of the biodiversity (within five (5) categories) at the site and submit to us on the spot.
2. If you have Biodiversity photos that were taken anywhere in Perak prior to this event, you may also bring along the Image files (JPEG Large files only) to submit during this event on 15 January 2012.
3. Submit the photos (JPEG Large files only) as well as any Biodiversity photos (Optional) that you have taken in Perak previously as per schedule on 15 January 2012.
4. Each participant is allowed to submit up to maximum five (5) photos per category only, and not exceeding total of 25 photos per participant (Including the files that you brought for submission). Please note that participant must submit at least one (1) photo of each category that taken at Perak Kledang Sayong Forest Reserve on 15 January 2012.
5. The results will be announced at a later date in January 2012.
6. Winners are invited to attend the prize giving ceremony of the BioDiversity exhibition at the end of January 2012. (Date/Venue to be confirmed)
Registration for this event:
Just Email the following particulars to email@example.com or fax to 03-9281 8069.
Name, Contact number, IC and attach your bank-in slip together.
Fees are payable via bank-in to Maybank A/C No: 5140 4881 1903 (Photo Creator Publication).
For enquiries, please contact 03-9281 8039/012-3371703 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: AdvancedImagesTravelution, majalahFotografika, 摄影人旅游玩家
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
1. By registering for this activity, you are deemed to have read and agreed to all the regulations and terms and conditions governing this activity and hereby, agree to abide by them.
2. You will further indemnify the organizers and their representatives/sponsors connected with this event against any injury, accident or death and damage/loss incurred to the property, equipment however caused arising out of taking part in this event.
3. Payment of fee for this activity must be made before 13th January 2012.
4. Any participant(s) who have paid and failed to attend this activity is deemed to have withdrawn at his/her own accord, even without informing in writing (email) or by telephone, there is no refund for absentee.
5. By submitting their works, participants confirm that the submitted images are original works created solely by the entrant, that the photographs do not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest on the photograph.
6. Entries must be digital image files in JPEG or JPG (Large Format) only, can be in colour or black & white.
7. Images submitted must be 300dpi resolution and printable up to 16 x 20 size.
8. Images must not have any borders or film edges, name, personal logos or watermarks.
9. Basic image enhancement like dodging/burning, colour saturation, cropping and brightness/contrast adjustment are acceptable but exif data shall be retained in the file.
10. Stitched Panoramas and High Dynamic Range (HDR) images can be accepted only if the combined images are made in the camera with exif data retained.
11. Entrants are given five (5) themes to photograph.
12. Each theme may be interpreted in its widest sense and its most creative manner.
13. Each participant is allowed to submit up to maximum five (5) photos per category and not exceeding total of 25 photos per participant.
14. The submitted images must be taken at the site of Kledang Sayong Forest Reserve or anywhere in Perak.
15. All entries must be submitted at the designated counter located in Kledang Sayong Forest Reserve, Perak on 15/January 2012 1:00pm to 2:00pm only.
16. The organizer reserves the rights to change the terms & conditions, cancel or postpone this activity as and when deem necessary.
17. The organiser reserves the right to exclude or withdraw from the contest any work that is deemed inappropriate in content or that, for any reason, display of the image exposes the organiser to risk of legal proceedings.
18. Copyright in all images submitted for this event remains with the respective entrants. However, the organiser reserves the rights to reproduce and feature any or all of the winning images in any of their exhibitions, publications, websites and/or in any publicity material connected to the BioDiversity research by Target Discovery Malaysia.
19. The results will be announced over the various media and winners will be notified through email and telephone.
20. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained thereafter.
Organiser : Target Discovery Malaysia
Co- Organiser : PCP Publications
Supported by : Perak State Economic Development Corporation, Jabatan Perhutanan Negeri Perak
Event Partners : Foto Imej Perak, KFP, Kerian Shoot
Media Partners : Fotografika, Advanced Images, Photo Creator, Travelmate, Travelution
Sponsor : Regnum Worldwide Sdn Bhd