Photo Contests are.....

Photo contests are....

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
Photo contests are everywhere, covering a mind-boggling array of subjects, offering mouth-watering prizes. Some are outright tests of endurance and skill. It's time for the TRUTH..... take the poll! :rolleyes:

What poll??? :dunno:

You mean Bush & Kerry? :bsmilie:

Newman said:
What poll??? :dunno:

er... u were too fast for me.... :bsmilie:

You should put in one more option - exploitative! :bsmilie:

Well, I don't think it's exploitative if the prizes are good as in the Photomarathon. ;)
I see some contests awarding really cheap prizes for winners and I kind of find that exploitative. For eg. one contest gave $500 for 1st prize and I think it was organized by a big establishment. If that isn't exploitative, I wonder what is? :(

Oi Zaren, why did you delete your post?!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Newman said:
Oi Zaren, why did you delete your post?!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

dun want to put you on the list mah.... :)

Ben Loke said:
You mean Bush & Kerry? :bsmilie:

i'll pass this time round. but when arnie runs for the presidency, i'll change my mind.

I think you just expoited me.... :(

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Newman said:
I think you just expoited me.... :(

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i really liked ur street shot entry for "my world". :thumbsup:

zaren said:
i really liked ur street shot entry for "my world". :thumbsup:
Thanks! :)

I'm amazed at your posts count considering you signed up only a year ago! :what: :bigeyes:

Newman said:
Thanks! :)

I'm amazed at your posts count considering you signed up only a year ago! :what: :bigeyes:

unfortunately, "quantity" does not necessarily mean "quality". :rolleyes:

But it still amazes me nonetheless. :bsmilie:
Ok, let's not try to make this another 'Newbies Outing Chit-chat' or 'Sentosa Outing on...' thread. :bsmilie:

Newman said:
But it still amazes me nonetheless. :bsmilie:
Ok, let's not try to make this another 'Newbies Outing Chit-chat' or 'Sentosa Outing on...' thread. :bsmilie:

nah... this is a poll thread.... it will never reach gargantuan proportions. :angel:

I didn't think an outing thread would either. :bsmilie:

It also usually gives me a theme to work on in case I run out of themes or the energy to snap the mundane world out there...

photo contest is like having to take assignments...teacher give student a theme to work on...then give time to brainstorm/research/crackhead/trials/do do do finally submit.

but to be exploited or not...that's up to the competitors...they make the decision to either join or not to join...

Status
Not open for further replies.