Photo Contest

Su Gin

Dec 14, 2012
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Furama Hotels International is having a Facebook Photo Contest!
Stand a chance to win a 3D2N stay at any Furama hotel of your choice!
Just snap a picture of the facade, room or restaurant or any Furama hotel and upload it via the app to participate!

More details @ their facebook page. Do a search for 'Furama Hotels International' on Facebook or try this url : a.pgtb.me/W9bN5

Furama Hotels International is having a Facebook Photo Contest!
Stand a chance to win a 3D2N stay at any Furama hotel of your choice!
Just snap a picture of the facade, room or restaurant or any Furama hotel and upload it via the app to participate!

More details @ their facebook page. Do a search for 'Furama Hotels International' on Facebook or try this url : a.pgtb.me/W9bN5

This isn't a photo contest.

this is a "see who has more FB friends" contest.

eleveninth said:
This isn't a photo contest.

this is a "see who has more FB friends" contest.

+1 for that.

I personally always think that this kind of social 'likes' competition ain't fair for those who has lesser friends or have a weaker network. It is just another marketing strategy to draw the traffic to the intended attention.

+1 for that.

I personally always think that this kind of social 'likes' competition ain't fair for those who has lesser friends or have a weaker network. It is just another marketing strategy to draw the traffic to the intended attention.

That's quite true. :)

Yup, I agree on that. I participated in a contest a few years back organized by BT with my then gf and the prize was a 4 day 3 night stay at one of the villa of a few countries. We actually managed to win it even though the pic was not fantastic but we got more friends to vote.