Photo Contest SOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
with no disrespect to the fine work done by SOS...

those who intend to join the contest, please do take note of the copyrights as stated in the contest rules...

Is the results out already?
Anyone knows?

SOS "Life's Caring Moments" Photography Exhibition
7 - 13 Sep 2009, South Avenue (VivoCity)

The SOS “Life’s Caring Moments” Photography Exhibition is organised as part of the SOS Suicide Awareness Week 2009 and in conjunction with World Suicide Prevention Day on 10 September.

This week-long exhibition showcases winning entries as well as selected photograph submissions by members of the public on their personal interpretations of “Life’s Caring Moments”. Each photograph captures a moment of empathy, understanding and care.

Vivocity SOS

Thanks.

Anyone joined this photo competition?
If so, have you received any call or email about the results?

Thanks again.

I heard the pro category is extended to 27th august.. and they have removed the clause about them owning the full copyright..
anyway it's kinda late too..

all the best to the participants :)

I heard the pro category is extended to 27th august.. and they have removed the clause about them owning the full copyright..
anyway it's kinda late too..

all the best to the participants :)

only Pro?? then non pro leh???

sighz

not too sure leh .. anyway the website/blog also didn't say anything about the extension.
But it was mentioned by one of the judges, Willy, on facebook

Wow. Thanks.

So the results is not out yet.......

Is this the Pro category winners?

yeah it is
edit:seems like amateur winners have been updated as well.
congrats to the winners.

Last edited:
lol the 1st prize for pro is...

:bsmilie::bsmilie::confused:
:sweat:

just wait to see the winner name list lor.

Congrats to the winner :)

The rest just try again next time lor and eat your own thumb lor like myself....

My gf expression is classic...

Last edited:
Haha, the silhouette image is so depicting "caring". The subject showed care as he enlightens us to where the sky is.

I love the bottom 3 images on that blog entry though, those should be the winning entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.