Photo Contest $8000!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it's back!
But I can't load the entry form. How abt u guys?

Anyone entering?

whats visual art?
sorry me dun study much...:sweat:

submited 2 days ago

I thought it says submissions are only accepted in September? Unless I read wrong...

yup, as with last year when all the entries (including the other categories) were collected on a single day.

Terence said:
I thought it says submissions are only accepted in September? Unless I read wrong...

sorry,the one i submitted is another one.
i only read thread title.

yea.. i read the forms abit confusing.. any theme ah? meaning shoot anything also can ah.. then wat to write in the short esaay ah.. (200 words not really short) then they nv say anything about photo editing... how lidat?? i'm newbie.. :dunno:

No Theme.
Free expression.
As long artistic

you Can send in up to 3 photos. And you have to write something about it. and Burn the photos into a CD and just send it in on the 3th step

It was the same when they did it last year at NAFA

Lord_Angelus said:
you Can send in up to 3 photos. And you have to write something about it. and Burn the photos into a CD and just send it in on the 3th step

It was the same when they did it last year at NAFA

Please read item 3.9 of the Rules and Regulations. 8R/S8R framed or mounted on hard cardboard.

clicknick said:
Please read item 3.9 of the Rules and Regulations. 8R/S8R framed or mounted on hard cardboard.

Last year some of the people framed up their work pretty nicely.

Just do not forget to burn a CD of the 3 photos that you chose and send it in the same timing when you pass up the photos.

Last year was suckly becuase I send in and forgot the CD -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.