Photo Competition @ The Serangoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazdadan

SC_2_1_1.jpg

SC_2_1_2.jpg

T&C #9:

ALL ENTRIES submitted will become the property of the organiser. The organiser reserves the right to use them for any purpose without payment of any fee.

With no prejudice whatsoever, just to highlight, NOT winning entries only, but EVERYONE'S PHOTOS submitted for this competition will become the organiser's property. It appears that it includes complete rights of usage with no limitations.

plus $10 entry fee

:thumbsd:
seems like very common to have such rules and regulations these days..

$10 entry fee + 1 x Super 8R = $15 :think:

plus $10 entry fee

If there are a lot more participants, the organiser could even make money out of the competition???

Gee they want the rights to the shots yet they want you to pay for the entry fee plus an 8R print and a CD-Rom with an 8-bit jpeg... :bigeyes:

it's almost as good as paying to give them the shot... yep i can understand the reaction of all previous post so far...

where's the logic? hmm... :think:

$10 entry fee + 1 x Super 8R = $15 :think:

haha you forgot to add the CD-rom with 8 bit jpeg + your time needed to burn it and to go print out the 8R + sending in etc etc... all can add uip the final costs :)

haha you forgot to add the CD-rom with 8 bit jpeg + your time needed to burn it and to go print out the 8R + sending in etc etc... all can add uip the final costs :)

:sweat: and if you don't win anything ...... :eek:

many of the other CC organised contest are FOC, this one is co-organised by a certain "action group" :think:

Who in the right mind would participate with such T&C....

:thumbsd:
seems like very common to have such rules and regulations these days..

Though I must admit that this is the worst T&C I've seen so far... :(

It seemed like we need to pay them for them to use our photos...

Status
Not open for further replies.