Photo Choreography Course 1st Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz28

Feb 3, 2005
Hi Everyone,

- Have you been in a situation whereby you ran out of ideas to pose the beautiful model after 5 minutes, and the model looking at you not knowing what to do ?

- When was the last time when you go out for a model shoot and you wanted to pose the model with confidence and take the picture that you wanted , instead of letting the model “Auto” pose or someone else posing for you and you just click the button ?

- Are you one of those who would like to pose the model to get the expressions and emotion that you wanted ?

Stanley Lim Colour Centre is coming out the Photo Choreography Course on 17 March 2005 for people who wanted to know the indepth of how to pose your model before the camera. For this structured and well-balanced course, we provide 2 theory lessons, 3 practicals (Studio) with 2 Reviews, total 7 lessons. This course focus primary on how to pose your models , to bring out their best image infront of the camera. We will be covering areas like the model’s expressions , different type of clothings, poses that are more suitable for different types of lightings.

Total 7 Lessons
Lesson 1 ( 17/03/05 ) - Understanding Posing with Expressions
Lesson 2 ( 24/03/05 ) - Understanding Posing with Dressing & Lightings
Lesson 3 ( 31/03/05 ) - Practical 1
Lesson 4 ( 07/04/05 ) - Review of Practical 1
Lesson 5 ( 14/04/05 ) - Practical 2
Lesson 6 ( 21/04/05 ) – Practical 3
Lesson 7 ( 28/04/05 ) – Review of Practical 2 & 3

Venue: Stanley Lim Colour Centre (Midlink Plaza, 122 Middle Road)
Course fee: $300 per for the 1st 3 Courses.
Models : A Model will be provided for each practical shoot with Professional
Makeup and Hairdo.
Photographers : Max 10
Duration : Every Thursday
Time : 7-10pm

Special Package
Stanley Lim Colour Center would like to thank all the people who had been supporting us and is only charging $300 instead of $350 for the first 3 Photo Choreography Course. The 4th Lesson will be at $350.

Equipment and Requirements
- As this course is solely and primary focused on how to pose the model , those who are new or had little experience about photography, you are more than welcome to join the course.
- You are also welcome to join and learn the Course if you do not own a SLR / DSLR . During the practical sessions , you will need to pose your model while your poses will be recorded digitally or negative upon your request.
- Those who are interested and have a SLR or DSLR, please bring along for the practical lessons. This will enable you to control the whole shoot while the instructors will advise you on the spot.

Contact Person
For further details of the course please PM me your questionnaires or refer to Miss Joanne on 98583502

Certificate
Stanley Lim Colour Centre is a member of the Singapore Photographic Trade Association, and is authorized to present certificates to its photography course participants with the SPTA's ( Singapore Photography Trade Association ) endorsement.

Name list (Your nicks will remain private)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

End of Course
After the course , you will know what kind of style / mood that suits the different conditions and you will definitely pose your friends / model with more confidence than before. If you would like to organize any Studio shoot at SLCC, I will be glad to help you in finding a model and makeup artist too.

Thank you for your kind support. Let’s enjoy the shoot !

This is the new course for the year of 2005. We notice that most of the photographers having the same problem: How to pose the model? standing there for 1 to 2 mins just smile to the model and do not know what to to.

That's why I create this course for those who need it. I wanted to start this course since last year, but I can't get the right people to be the instructor and I also must make sure that this will not "crash" with my Make Over Course.

After about a year to plan and to discuss, finally I manage to get the right instructor for this course. After discuss with Stanley, SLCC would like to recommend this course to all the CS members, so we are having $50 discount for the first 3 intake.

If you want to know more about this course, please visit us at:
122, Middle Road #02-03 Midlink Plaza Spore 188973.
or you can reach me at 98583502, if you like to visit us, please call before you come.

I will go back to visit my father on Malaysia, SLCC will be close from Monday (7/2/2005) to Sunday(13/2/2005), so do call me before I go off or after I come back. Thank you very much!

Last but not least Stanley Lim Colour Centre wish ClubSNAP and all the CS members "GONG XI FA CAI, CAI YUAN GUANG JING, BU BU GAO SHENG".

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all CS members!! :)

Toto38 said:
This is the new course for the year of 2005. We notice that most of the photographers having the same problem: How to pose the model? standing there for 1 to 2 mins just smile to the model and do not know what to to.

That's why I create this course for those who need it. I wanted to start this course since last year, but I can't get the right people to be the instructor and I also must make sure that this will not "crash" with my Make Over Course.

After about a year to plan and to discuss, finally I manage to get the right instructor for this course. After discuss with Stanley, SLCC would like to recommend this course to all the CS members, so we are having $50 discount for the first 3 intake.

If you want to know more about this course, please visit us at:
122, Middle Road #02-03 Midlink Plaza Spore 188973.
or you can reach me at 98583502, if you like to visit us, please call before you come.

I will go back to visit my father on Malaysia, SLCC will be close from Monday (7/2/2005) to Sunday(13/2/2005), so do call me before I go off or after I come back. Thank you very much!

Last but not least Stanley Lim Colour Centre wish ClubSNAP and all the CS members "GONG XI FA CAI, CAI YUAN GUANG JING, BU BU GAO SHENG".

yee young, yee young!

Someone had called me two days ago, asking me is there any Friday class for this course. I am sorry to tell you guys that Friday is only for the Actual Day Wedding Photography Course.

Those who can't join the Thursday class, you can wait for the Sunday intake. But it will not be so soon and the course fee will not be $300, it will be about
$350. So hurry don't wait any more.

Those who had little or had no experience in Photography can also join the course. :) We will teach you how to pose the model with different clothings and lighting conditions.

To find out more...come down to SLCC and we will be glad to explain to you , or you can always PM me regarding any enquiries. :D
Please contact Joanne @ 98583502 before coming down.

Wishing all CSers a Very Happy Chinese New Year !! :)

Happy New Year to ClubSNAP and all the CS members.

You guys can call me anytime, we never go Malaysia due to some reason.

Update:

1.Confirmed.

So how many Ang Bao did you all get? :)

Blitz28 said:
So how many Ang Bao did you all get? :)

Very sad, we can't give Ang Bao and my children also can't "collect" any Ang Bao.

:heart: Happy Valentine's Day to All :heart:
Update:

1.Confirmed.
2.Reserved

may i know the instructor background?

Blitz28 said:
:heart: Happy Valentine's Day to All :heart:
Update:

1.Confirmed.
2.Reserved

velvet said:

Call Joanne for an appointment @ 98583502 and come down studio. Nothing beats seeing the instructor in person. He will give you a preview on the course structure and what you will be expecting from the course.

velvet said:

Hi velvet,
We will be conducting a Free Workshop on 22 Feb regarding this course and you can join the workshop to meet up with the instructor and understand more about it.

Details about the Free Workshop will be up shortly under the " Workshops, Studio/Model Shoots" forum . Remember to keep a look up!!

Update:

1. Confirmed
2. Confirmed
4. Reserved

Update:

1. Confirmed
2. Confirmed
4. Reserved
5. Madman

:thumbsup: for conducting such a course....I am sure a lot of people will benefit from this

So, guys ... next time u join the model shoots here..try and beat each other by suggesting the most poses or create that 'perfect' pose(s) .... :bsmilie:

No more cold sweat liao :sweat: Models will finally say "Gosh, this fella is a PRO" and NOT " what is he/she waiting for ?" or "This is a weird pose ..sure or not ?" or "I dun feel comfortable, leh" or " I am falling ..falling..falling - somebody, pls catch me" :lovegrin:

AhV said:
:thumbsup: for conducting such a course....I am sure a lot of people will benefit from this

So, guys ... next time u join the model shoots here..try and beat each other by suggesting the most poses or create that 'perfect' pose(s) .... :bsmilie:

No more cold sweat liao :sweat: Models will finally say "Gosh, this fella is a PRO" and NOT " what is he/she waiting for ?" or "This is a weird pose ..sure or not ?" or "I dun feel comfortable, leh" or " I am falling ..falling..falling - somebody, pls catch me" :lovegrin:

Thanks Ahv.

Latest Update:

1. Confirmed
2. Confirmed
3. Confirmed
4. Madman
5. Reserved
6. Reserved

Blitz28 said:
Latest Update:

1. Confirmed
2. Confirmed
3. Confirmed
4. Madman
5. Reserved
6. Reserved

Latest Update:

1.Confirmed
2.Confirmed
3.Confirmed
4.Confirmed
5.Confirmed
6.Madman
7.Reserved

Yes, you only have to pay only $300 instead of $350. It's only for first three intake, and we also have 5 confirmed for the 2nd intake on somewhere around June after the 1st intake(cos they are buzy on these two months). Those who can't make it on the first intake you can PM Blitz28 to reserved for the 2nd intake, he will let you know when will the course start.

If you have miss the workshop and you are interested on this course, don't worry you can call me at 98583502(Joanne) or PM Blitz28 before you come down to our studio, to understand more about this course. Hurry, don't miss this opportunity, its only $300 for the first three intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.