photo album software

Status
Not open for further replies.

reny

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
anybody knows if there's a software that enables you to create a virtual album with picture files(offline), and also save as a executable file. it would be useful to send to friends instead of wasting time uploading and downloading online.

ps. pls do not suggest powerpoint :p. Thanks.

Originally posted by reny
anybody knows if there's a software that enables you to create a virtual album with picture files(offline), and also save as a executable file. it would be useful to send to friends instead of wasting time uploading and downloading online.

There are numerous software applications that can do what you require. A search around the web or on sites like Tucows etc will be of assistance.

Originally posted by Ian

There are numerous software applications that can do what you require. A search around the web or on sites like Tucows etc will be of assistance.

i've searched before i post this. not one of those people who post for convenience.
the description are usually vague and end up i've downloaded quite a few but it didn't work as expected. the problem is that there are too many. if there's one that had been used and proved user-friendly to recommend, i would appreciate it. if not, i'll just continue to search and test individual software.

You might want to try FlipAlbum.

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

You might want to try FlipAlbum.

Regards
CK

ya ... it is a good software which able to convert ur photos into photo slide very fast ...

I got the original version ..

well, dunno how user friendly its to you, but try this wonder s/w called Irfanview. Its a multimedia viewer with some editing capabilities like blur/emboss/red-eye-reduction etc. It resizes with good algorithm (with batch capability). It allows slideshows, creates slideshow EXEs as well as SCRs (screensavers).
and its free.

http://www.irfanview.com/

..NuTs..

i've searched before i post this. not one of those people who post for convenience.
the description are usually vague and end up i've downloaded quite a few but it didn't work as expected. the problem is that there are too many. if there's one that had been used and proved user-friendly to recommend, i would appreciate it. if not, i'll just continue to search and test individual software.

thanks for all the recommendations. i'll go test it out. would be useful to distribute travel photos to my friends in an album format. they were complaining about going online to access.

So any update about your choice?

Me also thinking of doing a slideshow of my digital photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.