Photo Album on web

Status
Not open for further replies.

nova_nebula

Mar 27, 2004
Dear All,
Anyone know where I can setup a foc Photo Album on the internet on share with friends. Ideally it should have generous amount of storage space. Thanks. ;p

multiply.com is free and allows unlimited uploads of photos amongst other things. There's a monthly upload limit of 150MB, but at least it's unlimited. It also has blog functions, favourite recipes, favourite music, calendar, etc. Very good in my opinion. A one-stop shop for everything you need for a presence on the web.

try using www.flickr.com

Tis website is taking the photography circle by storm worldwide becos it's damn idiotproof and very easy to use for owner and their friends.

Better to pay the US$24.95 per year to get thr pro account. There is no limit on the upload and viewing bandwidth

philliptan said:
multiply.com is free and allows unlimited uploads of photos amongst other things. There's a monthly upload limit of 150MB, but at least it's unlimited. It also has blog functions, favourite recipes, favourite music, calendar, etc. Very good in my opinion. A one-stop shop for everything you need for a presence on the web.

i would go with multiply.com for it's seemingly unlimited space. one plus is full resolution images can be uploaded and shared. downside is multiply.com can sometimes be rather slow, and no hotlinking.

innovate said:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Welcome.jsp, this is unlimited, just register and you can upload photos immediately.

at least it's better than the local version http://www.kodakexpress.com.sg which only offers 70meg of space and photos are only stored for 30 days :rolleyes:

i only wish it offered prints and shipping at local rates.

CS'ers, many thanks! I give all these a try. cheers!

correction..

Multiply is only up to 150pic per month, not 150MB..

but the addition of photos is painful...2 by 2...

I am only shown 2 empty url box...

I have to choose each file specifically?
no way to choose by highlighting a group or by zip file?

nova_nebula said:
CS'ers, many thanks! I give all these a try. cheers!

which is good??

I looking for, almost unlimited, easy to upload and easy to manage site..

Fotopic's management is good, but max 250MB
yahoo is unlimited, but poor management

ekardo said:
which is good??

I looking for, almost unlimited, easy to upload and easy to manage site..

Fotopic's management is good, but max 250MB
yahoo is unlimited, but poor management

multiply lor. and it doesnt downsize your pics until they look like crap :p

multiply ??

like I mentioned just now...max of 150 pic per month is crap, and to upload photos is a hassle!

someone suggested zoto right? i tried it...not bad leh. can upload using client.

Zoto ??

care to describe more about it?

any limitation like Multiply?

hihi.. i suggested zo.to

limitation is 2GB as far as i know.. but so far, i haven't tried it myself as i've unlimited on another place. ekardo, go try it urself and u'll know lar. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.