Photo Aid

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha here ya go!

photoAidGrp_web.jpg

photoAidGrp2_web.jpg

we still need volunteers to join the Photo Aid team! be a Photog, be a DI, be a Helper, just be!

We especially appreciate volunteers who can converse in foreign languages like Bahasa Indonesia (Hendra & gf were extremely great help), Thai, Japanese, Korean etc. ...

come join in, everyone is assured a great learning experience.

eikin said:
we still need volunteers to join the Photo Aid team! be a Photog, be a DI, be a Helper, just be!

We especially appreciate volunteers who can converse in foreign languages like Bahasa Indonesia (Hendra & gf were extremely great help), Thai, Japanese, Korean etc. ...

come join in, everyone is assured a great learning experience.

I think i can volunteer. Was having some things on during the weekends thus din volunteer. Coming weekend should be fine for me :D

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
will become lobster 1 ar... i small fry... can be prawn anot...

/me frantically looking for sunblock, etc... hehhee...

Hi there,
I would like to join in the voluntary team but don't where to start with?

Joe

joe said:
Hi there,
I would like to join in the voluntary team but don't where to start with?

Joe

Hiee....

Just go doen to Merlion and say you wanna volunteer.....
Look for Eikin....

They need ppl for the afternoon shift as its very hot.....and it may help to have ppl rotating...

rgds,
sulhan

Guys & Gals....

Volunteering is hard work....burns u in and out.... :cry:

12565DSC_0905a-med.jpg

but, there are perks too......... ;p

12565DSC_0821a-med.jpg

Keep it up!!!!! :thumbsup:

Sjourn said:
Guys & Gals....

Volunteering is hard work....burns u in and out....
12565DSC_0905a-med.jpg

but, there are perks too.........

12565DSC_0821a-med.jpg

Keep it up!!!!! :

nice feet... nxt time when i am taking product shots for feetcare products, i will use your feet.. :thumbsup:

oh ya... i got 2 perks.. ;p too bad i forget to get their number so that they could send me a photo... maybe if they enlarge & see my shirt... they can post it here..

overall... nice day... have fun working with everybody... esp with zhangyb... cos he shoot... i see, we test the shots together, learning 2 use canon system... great exposure and chance to learn... also have alot of Nikonians there... see 70-200vr & drool... anybody joining? so i got chance to retire & be a full time model? :sweat:

Hows today's shoot guys? Too bad I couldn't made it today. Wonder if everyone is black by now :lovegrin: Hope today's turnout was good :angel:

*Chants Big money big money!!! :bsmilie:

Splutter said:
Hows today's shoot guys? Too bad I couldn't made it today. Wonder if everyone is black by now :lovegrin: Hope today's turnout was good :angel:

*Chants Big money big money!!! :bsmilie:

today alot of lobster... i grown from a hainanese chicken into a red lobster... think i added value already... :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
today alot of lobster... i grown from a hainanese chicken into a red lobster... think i added value already... :bsmilie:

right... value added... So, after seeing their setup, can't wait for the Dynax 7D's free tethered shooting software to be released...

Just realised I also quite a lobster when I look into e mirror.
Thanks everyone, enjoyed myself today...but if only e sun was not tat hot :sweat:
Sulhan, thanks for e food, really nice!

i think we should get a big silver reflector the nxt time... the sun is a photographer's best fren... & a model without a sunblock worst enemy... it will help us save alot of energy... esp during the mid day shoot when the sun is behind the merlion.

gryphon said:
Just realised I also quite a lobster when I look into e mirror.
Thanks everyone, enjoyed myself today...but if only e sun was not tat hot :sweat:
Sulhan, thanks for e food, really nice!

My sister said welcome.....and my wife too....

I'm only the delivery man!!! hahahaha :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Well done you people.....!!!!!!!! Its really no joke under the hot sun....!!!!......workflow very "pro"ly done.....

rgds,
sulhan

haha juz reached home, transferrin photos now, yah great day man... it was an extremely pleasant experience coordinating with del_crtlnoalt!

Ok and i juz looked in the mirror n im one lobster as well :( heng tmr i no nid go office haha :)

will post our group photo as soon as its ready! (by tonight)

Oh yar not to forget sulhan, your food was awesome, really appreciated it!

oh yar and not to forget ortega n victor for their valuable pointers on shooting!

Great day i had!

wah

too bad this morning I couldnt wake up
when I woke up already 10+ then need to do some work I've got to finish

how were u guys coping? more crowds then yesterday?
feel bad abt not going there

alvin: send me the big group photo to me pls: hendraskasim@gmail.com
the one in .psd in photoaid folder in ur laptop
coz we have promised them to send the softcopy.

BIG THANK YOU!

wonderful job everyone! especially yqt, our hardworking team manager ;) it's been a real pleasure working together for a good cause, especially working through problems together ... and yes, Sulhan, the food was great! :thumbsup:

i also want to take this opportunity to thank ClubSnap admin for helping to make this thread a 'sticky', many many thanks!

UPDATE

over weekend one, we have enough volunteers to handle the job well but everyone is heavily taxed because of insufficient volunteers to create the ideal minimum of 3 shifts. for this i must say that everyone who volunteered/supported in one way or another has contributed tremendous effort selflessly.

in order to conserve energy and use our effort efficiently, the organising team has decided to cancel this coming Friday's drive (21 Jan), and concentrate on the Saturday and Sunday.

YOU ARE THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR

we will still like to get more volunteers to come down and help, come on in and join us in our meaningful work, this is a rare learning experience.

Thank you guys... I had a great weekend...
Big thank you for all the pointers and the patience to this "young" and inexperience photographer name Goondoo :D

Cheers,
Billy

eikin said:
BIG THANK YOU!

wonderful job everyone! especially yqt, our hardworking team manager ;) it's been a real pleasure working together for a good cause, especially working through problems together ... and yes, Sulhan, the food was great! :thumbsup:

i also want to take this opportunity to thank ClubSnap admin for helping to make this thread a 'sticky', many many thanks!

UPDATE

over weekend one, we have enough volunteers to handle the job well but everyone is heavily taxed because of insufficient volunteers to create the ideal minimum of 3 shifts. for this i must say that everyone who volunteered/supported in one way or another has contributed tremendous effort selflessly.

in order to conserve energy and use our effort efficiently, the organising team has decided to cancel this coming Friday's drive (21 Jan), and concentrate on the Saturday and Sunday.

YOU ARE THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR

we will still like to get more volunteers to come down and help, come on in and join us in our meaningful work, this is a rare learning experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.