Philippines

the philippines has more than 7100 islands, so that will give u plenty of nature opportunity.

i wonder why nobody mentioned the underground river in palawan, (one of the new 7 wonders of the world) or camaraon in camarines sur (site of the tv series survivor israel)

the philippines has more than 7100 islands, so that will give u plenty of nature opportunity.

i wonder why nobody mentioned the underground river in palawan, (one of the new 7 wonders of the world) or camaraon in camarines sur (site of the tv series survivor israel)

Hehe! Too much infos being fed, some are forgotten Already mate.. I think ts just is somewhere on our 7000 islands already!:D

i think TS is still abroad and currently enjoying his stay in the Philippines

Hi Guys, i dont want to create another thread.. now im confuse should i go to bicol or cebu instead??.. Most of the time i be relaxing and taking photos n im worried for the ladies as they also want to shopping, anyone can advise?

Hi Guys, i dont want to create another thread.. now im confuse should i go to bicol or cebu instead??.. Most of the time i be relaxing and taking photos n im worried for the ladies as they also want to shopping, anyone can advise?

i'll recommend cebu as shopping and hotels there are :thumbsup:!

you can still can go to bohol if you want as it's near the island.. cebu have nice beaches too btw..:)

i'll recommend cebu as shopping and hotels there are :thumbsup:!

you can still can go to bohol if you want as it's near the island.. cebu have nice beaches too btw..:)

thanks bro.. i did research on flickr to see photos in cebu, its really amazing, nice beach etc2.. but Bicol also have nice beach right?.. :) sorry i asked too much ques just need to clear my doubts

thanks bro.. i did research on flickr to see photos in cebu, its really amazing, nice beach etc2.. but Bicol also have nice beach right?.. :) sorry i asked too much ques just need to clear my doubts

No worries....:)

Our pleasure to help...:)

Yes, bicol have the Caramoan peninsula,(Bulgaria survivor series location), camarines sur..
bicol is so vast that it have mount mayon on its territory too. A real trip and longer time is needed though...:)

But as you asked for an all in one roof, for convinience, cebu offers better. pls correct me guys if infos are not accurate..:sweat:

there are many places to visit in Bicol. but in terms of shopping malls, only SM Naga is a decent place to shop. Cebu I guess has much to offer in terms of shopping. also places to visit. :)

No worries....:)

Our pleasure to help...:)

Yes, bicol have the Caramoan peninsula,(Bulgaria survivor series location), camarines sur..
bicol is so vast that it have mount mayon on its territory too. A real trip and longer time is needed though...:)

But as you asked for an all in one roof, for convinience, cebu offers better. pls correct me guys if infos are not accurate..:sweat:

Thanks for the info.. i guess i stick to Cebu, all in one roof..haha, hope in June holiday would best time to go..

good choice for Cebu bro....i am from that place....;)
ask me if u need some info...:)

Thanks for the info.. i guess i stick to Cebu, all in one roof..haha, hope in June holiday would best time to go..

:thumbsup:

good choice for Cebu bro....i am from that place....;)
ask me if u need some info...:

woot!!!

Now we have a friend in cebu...;)

i'm always chasing summer time, i'll go bohol again on may..:bsmilie:

Where's TS now????:bsmilie:

bohol is good also...i am singapore based now...;)

for bohol go to Panglao Beach or Bohol Beach Club,

for Cebu go far to North the beach there awesome...fine white beaches...:bsmilie:

You can also consider Camiguin Island, IMHO this is one of the best spots in the Phillipines.

The Island of Camiguin is surrounded by seven volcanoes, the most famous of which is Mt. Hibok-Hibok which rises to 1, 250m above sea level.

The place is an island paradise surrounded by natural wonders like hot springs, waterfalls, and volcanic landscapes. It is also here where you can taste arguably the sweetest lanzones fruit in the country. Exotic varieties of flora and fauna can be found in the island depicting the richness of this small but charming island in the South.

http://www.islandcamiguin.com/