Phil Askey is in Singapore now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroller

Jun 7, 2003
East
Visit site
His wife is Singaporean is it? They come to Singapore quite often it seems. Anyone bump into him on the streets? Wonder if he comes to clubsnap forums. :)

yes, his wife is singaporean.

If bum into a guy using the Pentax *ist D, that's probably him. ;)

astroller said:
His wife is Singaporean is it? They come to Singapore quite often it seems. Anyone bump into him on the streets? Wonder if he comes to clubsnap forums. :)

how u know he's in SG? His wife is singaporean? is it the CHinese model who always pose in his sample DC galleries? :what:

astroller said:
If bum into a guy using the Pentax *ist D, that's probably him. ;)

the pentax *ist D is already out in AP since last week...

regards

cool..mabee someone like invite him to tomolo's seed ;)

i remember a long time ago, the tests for the sony 505? were done somewhere in the CBD and test shots were taken of the UE Square... anyone else remembers the earlier days of dpreview? :)

If I'm not wrong, Phil Askey was an expat in Singapore when he started dpreview.

When I saw the lady in his sample pictures the first time, my first thought was "she's Singaporean!". I think they share the same love for photography, thought I saw her name attributed to some of the photos.

memory said:
the Minolta Dimage A1 is here...Alan photo sim lim square has them in stock jus now when i went there...good camera with superb AS-anti shake

regards
Any idea how much it is?

:Later,

OMG!
Does that mean that CSers can lay their hands on those pre-production cameras? :devil:

SNAG said:
OMG.
Does that mean that CSers can lay their hand on those pre-production cameras? :devil:

its no longer pre-production...its on sale...AP received the stock already...about 10 or more of them...up in their shelves...minolta also released a scaled down model - Z1...donnoe bout that but the shape damn funny...plastic feel...

regards

Holy cow! He brought 3 cameras with him huh? I wonder if his wife nags at all. :bsmilie:

He did mention that he will be bringing along a Pentax *ist D and Canon 300D for his vacation as well.

If I were not mistaken I think they were at the CityLink around 4.20pm. :think:

Thought the lady walking towards me looked familiar :D

:Later,

Status
Not open for further replies.