Phayee items

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimDavis

Mar 15, 2004
Bedok
Hi All,

I received some emails as well as PMs to ask for Phayee items.

I have minimum stock, but I believe that it is time for me to bring in the stock again.

I tracked down my email and PM, the following are the people who shows interests

1. Vulpix0r
2. codling
3. SaifulBahar
4. oqs
5. David Xu
6. Simon Ong
7. Lim Wee Song
8. Hercules Tan
9. L Susanto

If there is anyone else who are interested, please PM me or email me, and I will add you in to the list, and inform you on collection once the stocks are in.

I also received some requests from Malaysia. My suggestion is, for those who are interested to buy but you are in Malaysia, and yet you are not sure how much is it going to cost you, PM or write me an email. I am trying to see if I can get someone in Malaysia to help receiving the items in tota quantity, so that you can leverage on the shipment costs.

Sorry for not being able to follow up closely lately, work is getting busier each day...

Hi. Sent you an email a couple of days ago regarding the phayee accessories. Hope you had received it and hear from you soon. :)

Up.

oqs said:
Hi. Sent you an email a couple of days ago regarding the phayee accessories. Hope you had received it and hear from you soon. :)

Up.

jus hang on ...

heard JD is quite busy these days... dun worry, from my past experience, he will definitely get back to u..

:D

k3nn3th03 said:
jus hang on ...

heard JD is quite busy these days... dun worry, from my past experience, he will definitely get back to u..

:D

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks a lot for helping me to clarify.

Yes, I am very busy, even over this weekend...was at Jurong Island yesterday morning to take the Dragon boat race event, went home, load all the images to my computer, and rushed off to my colleague's baptism event, by the time I came home, I am already totally flat!

I will be confirming the ordering with the supplier tomorrow, shipment can be expected to reach me either end of the coming week, or 2nd week of August...meanwhile, stay tune.

For those who had either sent me email or PM, note that I had included your name in the list, I will contact you once the stock is in.

Thanks Kenneth and JimDavis. Just wanted to confirm my email has reached. No worries man, will wait for your good news. :D

oqs said:
Thanks Kenneth and JimDavis. Just wanted to confirm my email has reached. No worries man, will wait for your good news. :D

anytime man..

anyway, i din doing anything mah.. happen to know JD is busy, so jus " kaypo " and answer the post loh...

hope i din make anyone unhappy.. :bsmilie:

jestin said:
ehh..whats about Phayee items *blurred*

acc for camera loh.. ;p

phayee adapter 72mm - 62mm
remote

Really sorry to keep those who wants the Phayee items waiting.

I was out to K.K.(Kota Kinabalu) to do the mountain treking in Mt. K.K., and just reached home this evening....

I have taken a quick glance of my email, and the PM box here, and I must say, man, I need a few more days to settle down and reply accordingly...meanwhile, rest assure that all your email and PMs are there, I will try to come out with the list of nick/name who are interested in the items again soon, so that if you find that your name is not in the list, you can quickly highlight to me and let me know...meanwhile, stay cool, and shoot more...;)

hmm i just pm u .. wonder if u receive it ? or am i already way too late ?:cool:

i also pm long time liao..a week liao still no reply from him

donkuok said:
i also pm long time liao..a week liao still no reply from him

relax guys...

maybe he is really busy.. read the post..

then items might need time to FLY here mah..

the people who had deal with him b4 know how he is..

so i guess in the meantime, have more patience and wait loh..

i think that wat u guys can do now.. ;p

k3nn3th03 said:
relax guys...

maybe he is really busy.. read the post..

then items might need time to FLY here mah..

the people who had deal with him b4 know how he is..

so i guess in the meantime, have more patience and wait loh..

i think that wat u guys can do now.. ;p

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for the help in explaining on my behalf...

I think before I fly off again, I would just like to let everyone here knows that I did not forget, but I am really, really, really busy...

Will be flying off to Budapest this evening, and will only be back on 27th August...I know this has been a long due thing...

Let me try to make things happen during my trip, and hopefully, when I am back home, the items are in front of my doorstep so that I can start the distribution....

JimDavis said:
Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for the help in explaining on my behalf...

I think before I fly off again, I would just like to let everyone here knows that I did not forget, but I am really, really, really busy...

Will be flying off to Budapest this evening, and will only be back on 27th August...I know this has been a long due thing...

Let me try to make things happen during my trip, and hopefully, when I am back home, the items are in front of my doorstep so that I can start the distribution....

no problem man..

wat r friends and fellow Lumixers for.. :bsmilie:

have a nice trip man.. envy u that can fly so often.. :sticktong

Hi Jim,

Have a nice journey.......:cool:

Hi All,

Just trying to use my time to compile the list of people who shows interest in getting the various Phayee items.

The list is shown as below, if I left out your name, please email me. Please DO NOT PM me your email instead...

Vulpix0r
Malcom (codling)
Saiful Bahar
oqs ('Ong Qi Sheng )
David Xu
Simon Ong
Lim Wee Song
Hercules Tan
L Susanto
Wan (Trey)
Lawrance (silvergetz)
Seramhim
Donkouk
Simon Sim (i.n.s.a.n.e.)
Firefly
Donchua
ClarbRyan
ETBoy
Yusof (Kutrax82)
kinmen
club_de_oldman
ngkh
Tony (TLC)

Below are the people that I need clarification. Same thing, please email me to confirm, no PM please...

Seraphim – remote shutter control only? What about Phayee adapter?
Donkouk – email address?
Firefly – email address? Adapter means lens adapter or Lotus-shape hood?
ClarbRyan – email address?
tucker- Which item do you want??
Ngkh – email address?
TLC - pls confirm email address (tonyhow@email.com ??)
Vulpix0r – email address?
club_de_oldman - Old friend, I seems to lost your email address. Mind to send me your email again?

You should be able to find my email address at: http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=120214&page=2

I will take all quantities as confirmed order, and go ahead to order liao...

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, since I was working extremely long hours these few weeks.

However, the good news is, I had ordered one lot of Phayee items, expected to receive within these few days, latest by early next week I should be able to arrange an outing for the collection.

I hope those who order the items can try to make it for this coming collection outing, which very likely is going to happen during week day evening, since I will be busy with work for the next 2 to 3 months, very unlikely to be able to squeeze any extra time to serve individual collection.

If you are not able to make it on the collection date, may be you will want to get a fellow Lumixer to collect on your behalf.

Please look out for outing information via this thread.

JimDavis said:
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, since I was working extremely long hours these few weeks.

However, the good news is, I had ordered one lot of Phayee items, expected to receive within these few days, latest by early next week I should be able to arrange an outing for the collection.

I hope those who order the items can try to make it for this coming collection outing, which very likely is going to happen during week day evening, since I will be busy with work for the next 2 to 3 months, very unlikely to be able to squeeze any extra time to serve individual collection.

If you are not able to make it on the collection date, may be you will want to get a fellow Lumixer to collect on your behalf.

Please look out for outing information via this thread.

yoz JD..

any extra special things u bringing in this time ??

:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.