Phayee item that Lumixers are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimDavis

Mar 15, 2004
Bedok
Hi All,

From the last MO, I know there are some more demands for Phayee adapters.

I may be interested in doing another MO for those who are interested, but that will definitely be after CNY, and I have to be frank: I may make some little $$ out (maybe S$1 per piece or something) to cover my petrol, time and effort.

I will go ahead to check with the China guy on the Phayee adapter, meanwhile, if there is any other items that you are interested, please do let me know, and if quantity justify the cost, I will certainly find a way to bring in.

Item interested
============

Hi,

Sorry all, but what's a Phayee adapter? Checked threads and the last person who asked didn't seem to get an answer in the rush to order. But as an FZ20 owner and Singaporean who cannot miss out on a good deal ;p as this seems to be, I'd like to put my name down for 2 (two) pieces - me and my buddy.

Geoffp said:
Hi,

Sorry all, but what's a Phayee adapter? Checked threads and the last person who asked didn't seem to get an answer in the rush to order. But as an FZ20 owner and Singaporean who cannot miss out on a good deal ;p as this seems to be, I'd like to put my name down for 2 (two) pieces - me and my buddy.

This is not any MO thread, but to collect feedback on what are the accessories that the Lumixers here would want from Phayee.

If you were to do a search on Phayee from Panasonic topics, you will see numerous threads that's talking about it.

Just to convince you, please go to this thread to check it yourself. There are so many discussion going on, which are the questions that were not answered?

I am sure there is an answer to almost every question asked here. The only problem is, some are just sitting and waiting for others to provide answers, without searching through the threads.

If you do not know what is the Phayee thing, and do not know if you need it, I will advice you not to buy.

Even if later if I were to organize the MO, and assumingly that you are still blur blur, I have to be blunt here to tell you that I will not take your order.

I HATE the typical kia su Singaporean mentality, where they are buying things which they do not know if they need it, just because it is cheap.

Hi Jim,

only able to get the Phayee adapter? possible to get the Raynox?
i am kind of interested, but would prefer the Raynox.

Thanks.
SiL

sil said:
Hi Jim,

only able to get the Phayee adapter? possible to get the Raynox?
i am kind of interested, but would prefer the Raynox.

Thanks.
SiL

Hi Sil,

Sorry, but the lobang only got Phayee. Will let you know if there is any lobang on Raynox later.

Sounded like I am planning to open up a Lumix accessory shop. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

JimDavis said:
Hi Sil,

Sorry, but the lobang only got Phayee. Will let you know if there is any lobang on Raynox later.

Sounded like I am planning to open up a Lumix accessory shop. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
It could works, looking at how much effort and time you have put in to get all these MOs for the pple in here. :)

I will update you again, need to consider first.

Thanks again.

Dear Jim,

May I offer my sincerest apologies as I seem to have upset you. I did one check, but not a throrough one, of the threads. And also mistakenly thought this was an order thread. The part about buying because it was a bargain was supposed to be a joke about being Singaporean but it seems to have gone awry. Leave you to accept or reject this. Cheers.

Geoff

Geoffp said:
Dear Jim,

May I offer my sincerest apologies as I seem to have upset you. I did one check, but not a throrough one, of the threads. And also mistakenly thought this was an order thread. The part about buying because it was a bargain was supposed to be a joke about being Singaporean but it seems to have gone awry. Leave you to accept or reject this. Cheers.

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

No worries. :)

You may want to check on CK's Digital Camera Page, under Panasonic FZ-10, Chen Adapter (Phayee Adapter is also called as Chen Adapter for some reason).

JimDavis said:
Hi Sil,

Upzzz for you boss.. :thumbsup:
You will get alot of support from us...

tkp77 said:
Upzzz for you boss.. :thumbsup:
You will get alot of support from us...

Thanks a lot, boss's boss. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

So, can you please help to contribute what is your wish list, so that I can help to check with Phayee?

tkp77 said:
Ok, I only have 1 item in mind...

Item interested
============
1. Metal ring for mounting the Petal Lens hood <---confirmed dun have!

Item interested
============

tkp77 said:
ahhh.... then have to DIY ourselves ah?? Think I will use the black color army rubber band liao...

I am thinking of selling it off, and get their latest version of Phayee Lotus-shape hood, which according to the guy, it can be screwed directly into the Phayee adapter we have.

JimDavis said:
Item interested
============

2. 1 x custom-made new style lens cap (pressed open from the inner circle) with cord. $2.5 each - 62mm
3. 1 x phayee adapter tube for FZ20

step down to watever size? i mean it a good buy? isnt it?

JimDavis said:
I am thinking of selling it off, and get their latest version of Phayee Lotus-shape hood, which according to the guy, it can be screwed directly into the Phayee adapter we have.

Isssit... keep me update too... cos i find the metal ring a bit troublesome....

JimDavis said:
Hi Sil,

Can i help in the collection of money... then i can run away with them...

wah jim,if u really gonna be making a shop then u will see all the members often :)

Status
Not open for further replies.