www.pss1950.org
Photography Seminar by Kenneth Wong

Date : 2 July 2005, Saturday
Time : 1 - 6pm
Venue : Grand Plaza Park Royal Hotel, Ballroom 2
(Beside Peninsula Plaza)
Fee : $50 per participant, $40 for student
(inclusive of reception and freebies)

Registration deadline is 23rd June 2005.
Please send cheque to PSS
Alternative Mode of Payment: Cash/VISA/Mastercard at PSS Clubhouse

This is the first of several planned PhaseOne Series of photography seminars with the objective of sharing with the audience the experience of the professional photographers. The first part of the series is on the art of Beauty Photography where participants shall see award winning local fashion photographer Kenneth Wong showing his workflow in his shooting process, from make-up, posing of model, digital imaging as well as special tips. There will be a live demonstration of a model shoot by Kenneth. This is a session not to be missed especially for budding fashion and glamour photographers.

B_Photography.jpg

a talk by kenneth, very interesting. i think it is worth going for!

MissDi said:
Photography Seminar by Kenneth Wong

Date : 2 July 2005, Saturday
Time : 1 - 6pm
Venue : Grand Plaza Park Royal Hotel, Ballroom 2
(Beside Peninsula Plaza)
Fee : $50 per participant, $40 for student
(inclusive of reception and freebies)

Registration deadline is 23rd June 2005.
Please send cheque to PSS
Alternative Mode of Payment: Cash/VISA/Mastercard at PSS Clubhouse

This is the first of several planned PhaseOne Series of photography seminars with the objective of sharing with the audience the experience of the professional photographers. The first part of the series is on the art of Beauty Photography where participants shall see award winning local fashion photographer Kenneth Wong showing his workflow in his shooting process, from make-up, posing of model, digital imaging as well as special tips. There will be a live demonstration of a model shoot by Kenneth. This is a session not to be missed especially for budding fashion and glamour photographers.

B_Photography.jpg

Is the registration form avaliable at PSS Club house??

Forms are available at the club house during operating hours.

i would have preferred a workshop with smaller group. would not mind paying more.

reachme2003 said:
i would have preferred a workshop with smaller group. would not mind paying more.

from your portrait postings.. i think you can conduct your own workshops already...
besides.. this workshop is not meant for pros ...
you might just want to go there to network work with fellow photographers and teach them a thing or two about studio portraiture...

Status
Not open for further replies.