PG Strike Gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurker

Dec 24, 2004
Still lots of work to do with it. Nubs to clean, panels to line, decals to apply and of course still got the skygrapser waiting to build.

Anyway I just decided that to snap some shots of it.

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
great poses.. i like #2 best. lots of parts to paint man.. seems largely.. unpainted.

lurker

Dec 24, 2004
haha.. yea, this is an straight build. Nothing else done on it yet. Nvr done any painting before, so doubt will meddle with a PG

Snake

May 23, 2004
EAST
great posing.. i like the effect :thumbsup: more to share?

Bluestrike

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Great use of light the here. Well if the "eyes" are glowing ... won't that be even better?

*darn. you making miss my Strike too.. still waiting to put paint on...*

lurker

Dec 24, 2004
the last pic is the best. very fierce.
thanks! still trying out poses nearly out of ideas liao

great posing.. i like the effect :thumbsup: more to share?
yeah.. more coming!

Great use of light the here. Well if the "eyes" are glowing ... won't that be even better?

*darn. you making miss my Strike too.. still waiting to put paint on...*
i have tried putting in the batts for the led, but it don't come out well in picutre... PP still the best! :devil:

a few more done earlier, now with lined panels! hehe

teruranse

Dec 19, 2006
Agreed... was really great work and effort to position it... anyway IMHO i think white is nice too... makes the colored ones more outstanding...

fadzuli

Sep 9, 2004
East Side
great pics!! care to share the set ups?? im thinking of buying a MG strike noir..

littlejt

Aug 12, 2006
whoa... i like the work with the lighting and PP man. good job. btw painting it would make it look nicer

lurker

Dec 24, 2004
great pics!! care to share the set ups?? im thinking of buying a MG strike noir..
simply 1 light top left of the subject. Blown BG courtesy of the sun with a thin white sheet. Acrylic sheet for the refelction

Agreed... was really great work and effort to position it... anyway IMHO i think white is nice too... makes the colored ones more outstanding...
yeah.. putting in in some cool pose was a headache :p

whoa... i like the work with the lighting and PP man. good job. btw painting it would make it look nicer
may commission someone to paint it.. if i hv the extra funds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom