: : PF : : Sat 30 Jan Sweet 60s PinUp Girl Studio Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

photofantasy

Aug 8, 2009
PhotoFantasy Presents

60s PinPin Girl Shoot
Featuring Sexy & Open Minded New Model Chanelle

Chanelle is a local Malay with very sweet looks, big eyes and doll-like features. She has a very nice figure and is very easy to work with with her easy going character. She will be dressed in a sweet pink translucent lingerie, completely doll-up as a 60s pinup girl. A good opportunity for shooters to get together in a conducive and comfortable studio and for me, as a new organizer, to get started and learn the ropes :)

Date: Saturday 30 Jan 2010
Includes: Studio Set Up, Model, Costumes, drinks and snacks
Studio Lights: Elinchrom BXRi 500 X 2 with remote trigger
Accessories: Beauty dish, reflectors, honeycomb

Session: 11am, 2pm and 5pm; 2.5 hrs each session
Shooters: 4:1
Rate: S$120 per shooter, $100 for shooter who confirm by 25 Jan.
Payment: Direct Transfer or Cheque

Click here for Models' portfolio and studio

:D

Looks like a nice shoot. Unfortunately, will be away on that day so can't make it. Do met me know about any future organised shoots :)

Chanelle_04.jpg

Calling for Shooters :)

Slots still open for your reservations on 30th Jan Saturday to shoot open minded and versitile new comer model Chanelle in a sheer lingerie 60s style pin-up. Shoot in the cozy comfort of my studio. The settings will be the same and makeup and hairstyle will be improved. Plus a surprise for all shooters!!! PM me for details...

Chanelle_06.jpg

More pix and reference at fotoworks.sg

;)

Last day to qualify for the rate of 100 to shoot new comer open minded model Channel :)

Shooters who PM me or text me, I will respond tomorrow with the details.

Please see my website for more reference images for this shoot, as well as other models' portfolio and details of my studio.

fotoworks.sg

;)

Many tks to all shooters for your support of my first organized shoot!

11am slot is full. 2pm and 5pm have limited slots left for last min shooters. Please PM or Text me for details. Contact info, portfolio and studio location/pix at fotoworks.sg

;)

Final calls for what looks to be a great shoot :)

Check out my website for my studio, the talent and my contact indo:

fotoworks.sg

Status
Not open for further replies.