Not open for further replies.

Rev

Aug 15, 2004
What U guys think? :thumbsup: or Trash?

43407723.jpg

43406306.jpg

43406313.jpg

pic 1 sure a keeper.

OT: hmm...206 has rear disc brakes? or a conversion?

43406309.jpg

43406307.jpg

ServeChilled said:
pic 1 sure a keeper.

OT: hmm...206 has rear disc brakes? or a conversion?
Thanks! only the 206 1.4L has drum brakes, the rest of the family 2.0gti, 1.6L XS(2dr) & 1.6L XT(4dr) have rear disc brakes...

Inspiring....Thanks for sharing...

Thanks guys, but I actually like the WA distortion! =)

Knox, yea, took all the shots parallel with another moving car, this type of WA panning shots are hard for me to do by the side of the road. Now got to find a way to do those closer-to-ground shots...

I didn't know how did u do it, but it's GREAT!!!!!! Taking shot from a moving car is really2 hard... sometimes u have to take ur upper body outside e window :)

All the photos have a good feel of speed...
But if the windows are wind up will look better... Cos you are selling the car, not the driver. kekeke... Anyway, the driver look too serious...

Cheers,
Francis Tan.

good shots :thumbsup:

but was thinking some PS will make the effect of speed even better... for e.g. i like #2.. but maybe motion blurring the background will make it look fiercer grrrrrrr :)

hmmm, if its a car product shot, will prefer more variety of pics

thanks for the input guys.. this is only the first round =)

lumen, nope, this isnt a car product shot, those are better done in a studio - which I don't have =(

#3 :thumbsup: Great feeling of motion. Feels like the car is going to fall of the page.

Rev said:
Knox, yea, took all the shots parallel with another moving car, this type of WA panning shots are hard for me to do by the side of the road. Now got to find a way to do those closer-to-ground shots...

They normally use a custom bracket mounted on the side of the photographing car, hence the camera will be hanging around near the car door [or you can always detach the car door :think: ]

Its not easy, but with the money the ads agency are getting they dun mind if the camera + lens was actually broken while in action.

But with using normal gear, you snaps are PERFECT ! and very classy :thumbsup:

Ur pics are very professional..nice shots. Just want to know since u were shooting from a moving vehicle, were you using some IS/VR lens , since the photos have good sharpness ??

Status
Not open for further replies.