Petty disgruntled Trolls in the Pentax Forum just keep popping up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammonite

Feb 24, 2009
Alamak, have you guys noticed, beginning with no tone and a number of other psuedo popup charecters that have started appearing in the Pentax forum. They always ended up with the thread being closed, mainly because they are trolls.

Is the Pentax forum under attack? Seems like the charecters are similar or kind of wretched. First guy comes in with all kinds of negativity about Pentax. Next you get questions and then when you answer, they are never happy or satisfied with whatever answers or solutions provided. Their threads are like traps and if you answer objectively, you get replied subjectively, and at the drop of a word or maybe even a punctuation they get so erm easily offended.

Hmmmm, my conspiracy theories, did one Pentaxian or maybe even emjay staff piss off some female or some erm bitchy customer? :D

U guys think it is the same person???

and your purpose in starting this thread? :rolleyes:

to attract more trolls and troublemakers?

i think dun feed the trolls lah... lets move on. nothing more to say.

Alamak, have you guys noticed, beginning with no tone and a number of other psuedo popup charecters that have started appearing in the Pentax forum. They always ended up with the thread being closed, mainly because they are trolls.

Is the Pentax forum under attack? Seems like the charecters are similar or kind of wretched. First guy comes in with all kinds of negativity about Pentax. Next you get questions and then when you answer, they are never happy or satisfied with whatever answers or solutions provided. Their threads are like traps and if you answer objectively, you get replied subjectively, and at the drop of a word or maybe even a punctuation they get so erm easily offended.

Hmmmm, my conspiracy theories, did one Pentaxian or maybe even emjay staff piss off some female or some erm bitchy customer? :D

U guys think it is the same person???

There r bound to be trolls in other threads too.Normal lah. No kacau No Fun. :bsmilie:

They r bunch of trolls that wants to be Forgotten. :bsmilie:

It's normal. Please close the thread as it may attract more trolls.

and your purpose in starting this thread? :rolleyes:

to attract more trolls and troublemakers?

i think dun feed the trolls lah... lets move on. nothing more to say.

No intention to feed them :bsmilie: Don't worry this forum won't be destroyed by one troll, it can only be destroyed if all or a majority of members engaged in sniping and personal attacks, I have only seen that in one other forum, ironically the members were all experts in their own right, and in their efforts to help the innocent thread starter, they engaged in a 50 page + war of words insulting each other in all personal aspects.

Just reading what started out to be an interesting thread, see if it is possible to try and get macro shots with kit lens, say in urgent situation what is the best you can do with out macro lens or flash.

People who replied actually gave good ideas on what to do.

Then suddenly, the thread suddenly turn sour, and then its a troll thread again, seems like getting upto 2 a week on average.

there is nothing more to say about this matter and i do not think it sensible at all to flog a dead horse.

shall we close this thread and move on?

there is nothing more to say about this matter and i do not think it sensible at all to flog a dead horse.

shall we close this thread and move on?

Quick close it then. Just wanted to ask if the troll is all the same person, but somehow now got bad feeling about it :think:

better close.

Quick close it then. Just wanted to ask if the troll is all the same person, but somehow now got bad feeling about it :think:

better close.

you can close by clicking at the drop down menu at the upper right hand corner of the page.

Each of us has our own unique character, just like DNA.
Let’s move on and not get overly stressed on trivial matters or we don’t have World Peace.:)

Please use the report post function to report any suspected trolls to the mod team, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.