Petition to KMSC

Status
Not open for further replies.
so in other words, we have to give in to them?

ooopss...I forget to mention vivientan earlier...wahahaha...vivien..if you are here somewhere...hope you see this...

Drudkh...pls read page 4 of this thread kk...answer is there...

If anyone is willing to help organize a mass buy, I can offer my services/help to whoever that needs.

I would need a confirm list of items to get and someone to coordinate the collection of funds.

vader said:
Drudkh...pls read page 4 of this thread kk...answer is there...
Thanks, I know the answer. I was questioning Sulhan's post. :)

TMC said:
If anyone is willing to help organize a mass buy, I can offer my services/help to whoever that needs.

I would need a confirm list of items to get and someone to coordinate the collection of funds.

i want 5 sets of dynax 9D
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

GENO said:
i want 5 sets of dynax 9D
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sell you 9D and let you order the body cover if you lost it is ok?lol, j/k lah...

vader said:
yea, you should direct them to this thread...give them the link...but to all my minolta buddies here, i would like to say farewell to ya...decide to go to canon...good bye to bad services and support...but anyone who want to learn more bout photography can still look mi up...well, i have said all i can...so i will hold my peace...btw...i gonna get 20D...hope to create more images to share with everybody here...it's been quite a while after i have stop photography...haha...bones getting rusty ya...need some singer oil i think...or maybe some CF cards ya and some OEM spare batteries...lol...forbytes, sulhan, yeocolin, TME, Alvin, deslim27 and many people in the minolta thread, good luck to ya kk...hope you guys and gals will seize the moment and immortalise the image...

:thumbsup: Good Luck Bro!! Can't go wrong getting 20D, well, unless 30D is announced tomorrow.. :bsmilie: j/k!

Have fun with your new toy!

deslim27 said:
:thumbsup: Good Luck Bro!! Can't go wrong getting 20D, well, unless 30D is announced tomorrow.. :bsmilie: j/k!

Have fun with your new toy!
Haha...
Talking of 20D.... yesterday while i was taking photo here there was a local photog with a 20D.......he keep on going to where i went to shoot.....but one think mde the difference....the angle finder.....hehehe.... i manage to do it while standing and do waist level shots and he need to squat and half stood.....

Shutter sound wise.....i guess the 20D is the same as 7D....

NEWS:
I was so bored that i got a remote control helicopter to play in my hotel room!!!!!:
cool: :bsmilie:

rgds,
sulhan

sulhan said:
Haha...
Talking of 20D.... yesterday while i was taking photo here there was a local photog with a 20D.......he keep on going to where i went to shoot.....but one think mde the difference....the angle finder.....hehehe.... i manage to do it while standing and do waist level shots and he need to squat and half stood.....

Shutter sound wise.....i guess the 20D is the same as 7D....

rgds,
sulhan

Hmm... you sounds racists.. LOL! J/K..

sulhan said:
Having KM to change their opening times to suit users i think is quite far fetched, as they do have internal factors which may influence their current operating hours.

Its just the "level of demand" that you ask for in a spur or instance of time that you wish KMsc operated in line with your free time. Where most of the time, you probably would not care - not even care if they actually existed if you have no problems with your equipments.

As far as i know in the past, you can make specific appoinment with them in cases where you urgently need to send in item - out of their operating window. You should be able to call them to probabaly wait for say 10~5mins - on case to case basis - this is a more realistic method then to just operate in specifc hours....at least for now...

I've a different view. Having a excellent post sales service is important IMO. KM US does a great job servicing those customers who are having problem with their 7D when it was launched inititally. That's really helps to keep their customers around, else many could have return the camera back to store and replace with another brand easily. That's one important factor that keep people buying the camera despite many complaints posted in forums.

By all means, as long as they can provide convenience for customers, I'm most happy stay with them.

Probably we don't need an army for our whole life, but we feel assured that is a powerful one protecting us ;)

Drudkh said:
Next, think of a way to mount your 7D onto the heli and get a 100M remote cord. Your first aerial photography! :p
hahah...i wish....

But the payload of this little Lithium Polymer driven heli is too small to load any camera...

rgds,
sulhan

vader said:
Hmmm, i got a feeling i am in the dark...lol...sorry if i know you personally but did not know you as "Drudkh"...maybe you can try kobayashi@ph.konicaminolta.com.sg...

Aiyoh, then u were at Minolta u were so famous in CS mah... I've spoken to u before at the show room when u showed me the Dynax 9... can't remember what I went there for perhaps just to say hello:think: .

TME said:
Aiyoh, then u were at Minolta u were so famous in CS mah... I've spoken to u before at the show room when u showed me the Dynax 9... can't remember what I went there for perhaps just to say hello:think: .

Hiya mate, you talk to me in the showroom bout the 100-400 apo lens remember? Yea, i remember the good old days when we talk pictures and camera technology. Haha, nice to know then that there is still minolta users like you. Yea, i remember another forumer call alvin, his 1st avatar is a model car. He use to go to minolta showroom to talk to me and shoot questions at me...lol...wahahaha...

To be frank with you, i have many friends using N or C...most of them ask me why i still stick with minolta...well, you could say it's blind loyalty and maybe brand loyalty...but then when i see how minolta is doing now i am really sad to say that this brand is dead in my heart...well, for me, i always try to make everybody happy...

Have you tried talking to a customer until it's 5pm before you eat lunch? Or do demo for scanner non stop from 1 pm to closing time? Haha, it's worthwhile if the customer buy the product ya...but then again...if i cannot even sell you a lens cap...i will get very upset myself...

vader said:
Have you tried talking to a customer until it's 5pm before you eat lunch? Or do demo for scanner non stop from 1 pm to closing time? Haha, it's worthwhile if the customer buy the product ya...but then again...if i cannot even sell you a lens cap...i will get very upset myself...

A pity that they lose a passionate staff like you. :(

vader said:
hey sulhan...is there Foshan wu ying jiao???wahahahah

This is Foshan...

foshancitysm.jpg

11-18 FOV...

and the little company of mine...

heli.jpg

Surprisingly, here.....there are many shops selling KM's Z series cameras...

rgds,
sulhan

sulhan said:
heli.jpg

Surprisingly, here.....there are many shops selling KM's Z series cameras...

rgds,
sulhan

Sulhan, you got the KM 11-18?

BTW, how much is this little remote heli? If cheap, can help me to buy one also.. so cute! :bsmilie:

wah, OT liao... :kok:
anyway, what batt it use? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.