pet'acular spectacular! Nov 15, 16 2003 @ Bishan Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pet Photographer

indexpic1.jpg

pet'acular spectacular!

Come on down for the 'Pet Party of the Year' at Bishan Park II and celebrate one great year of clubpets with us! We have loads of events, competitions and happenings lined up for you, with loads of prizes and cash to give away!

To be held over the 15 and 16 of Novemeber 2003 from 10 am to 8pm, bring your family and friends, pets and all for a spot of great weekend fun. Free shuttle bus services will be available on both days from Bishan MRT to Bishan Park II from between 12 to 3 pm. Pets are allowed on the buses but please make sure you clear up any mess, if any, left by your pet.

Kindly note that all Party Goody Bags have been snapped up.

In addition, you will be receiving the Party Mailer in the mail which you can use to redeem lots of freebies, discounts and promotions at the event itself!We have lined up a whole host of activities and events and are adding more as we go along. Those that are confirmed include the following:

events on 15 nov
Perfect'genic Pet & Owner Search
Think you and Fluffy or Rover will make a smashing photogenic pair? Then send us your most creative, glamourous or even most wacky photographic creation today! Perfect Pets Paradise is looking for the most Perfect'genic Pet & Owner with cash and prizes worth over $300 to be given away!

Good Boy Most Obedient Pooch Contest
Down? Sit? Stay? Is your pooch as obedient as you say he is? Then sign him or her up for the Good Boy Most Obedient Pooch Contest and let our judges decide if your dog makes the cut.
Registration on actual day before noon at the clubpets booth.

events on 16 nov
Cover Model Search 2004
Want to see your beloved pet make it to be a clubpets Cover Model? To see her bask in the glory of her very own cover? The search is now on! Just send in 4R entries of your pet (1 headshot, 1 full body shot) and shortlisted finalists will battle it out for the title of Cover Model 2004.

The Royal Canin Treasure Hunt
Fancy a romp through Bishan Park II for a treasure hunt with a difference? All teams of 3 (2 humans and a dog or cat) must search for clues and stand to win mystery goodies at every checkpoint, and get this, the first team to hit home will win a Royal Canin Hamper with cash and prizes worth over $500.
Registration on actual day before noon at the clubpets booth.

Anyone going to shoot?

Yep, I'd probably go on the 16 Nov if the weather is fine.

I'll be there in the afternoon :D 1+? If you folks still around by then SMS me.

espn said:
I'll be there in the afternoon :D 1+? If you folks still around by then SMS me.
wah VERY unlikely man. we'll b there ard 10am or so wor

We'll be there at about 10am. :D

10am too early :D sorry CMI, heehee nvm if got fate will meet :D

How do we know it's you? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.