Pet: Rocky the Rabbit

Black fur is tricky.... but if you have white paper or mirror in front, you can splash some light on his face so his eyes and nose will stand out. But the curious look is cute!

Some update (and shameless bumpz since I'm now page 7, ahem).
My housemate is not in SG now so I'm using her shoes.. hope she don't accidentally see this.

* Disclaimer: No shoes were hurt during the making of this photo.

* Technical note on the comics panel. Panel one has silver reflector on the right side. Panel 2-4 has gold reflector. This caused the color to be inconsistent; but its not easy to direct a primadonna rabbit so I have to work with what I have. :)

My housemate is not in SG now so I'm using her shoes.. hope she don't accidentally see this.

* Technical note on the comics panel. Panel one has silver reflector on the right side. Panel 2-4 has gold reflector. This caused the color to be inconsistent; but its not easy to direct a primadonna rabbit so I have to work with what I have. :)

:bsmilie::thumbsup:

Nice nice~ :bsmilie:

Thanks for viewing, sigrd, Royaux and Numnumball.

Adding some more... result of being single on valentines. =P

Some more fresh pixies.

101. 102.

103. 104.

First of all, thank you very much to all of you who viewed and those who left comments. But to prevent repetition of the photos in the same page, please use reference number instead. Not sure how many photos I have already posted so I will start with #101. Also feel free to post your pet photos if you like. Again, thanks. :)

Thanks MadMartian and NumNumBall. Lucky to have expressive rabbit. :)

* Just adding but not the best time for a photo since he is molting and have teary eye (and wet nose).