P

Pet Photographer

post-29-1054388759.jpg

Bone%20Appetit%20logo.jpg

The First-Ever Food Feast for Your Pets
Date : 19 - 29 June
Time : 12nn – 9pm (Daily)
Venue : Junction 8 – Level 2

Finally, a food feast your pets can enjoy! Check out the huge selection of the latest gourmet delights for your pets. Choose from the Pick and Mix Treats corner, or indulge your pet in the freshly baked goodies from the Pet Bakery. There’s even a Vitamin Haven and Pet Café. Be sure also to check out the many delightful treats for smaller animals – Hamsters, rabbits, fishes, guinea pigs…..

More details to follow: ;)

Originally posted by Lindy
Still on?

ya izzit still on? time to give my hamsters a good run

Just passed Junction 8 and saw them setting up the event. There're lots of small glass enclosures for small animals, and some larger ones, for dogs, probably.

Is the event happening everyday during the dates specified???Can know are we allowed to use flash to shoot?? Will that scare the pets or is it flash is redundant at all??

Cheers!

Anyone else going?

Saw today life section on the pet event at Junction 8.

Originally posted by Damien
Is the event happening everyday during the dates specified???Can know are we allowed to use flash to shoot?? Will that scare the pets or is it flash is redundant at all??

Cheers!

Yes, please advise would it be ok that we can use flash, intending to do fill flash if the sunlight is not good at the pet park.

Or else, I'll just flash Larry :D

Hmm... just went again and found out that the small glass enclosures are being used to hold pet food. Not much to shoot there, but there's a nice food display by Urban Pooch.

Should be OK. Who knows, maybe our photos taken may be published on their magazine? ;)

Originally posted by espn
Yes, please advise would it be ok that we can use flash, intending to do fill flash if the sunlight is not good at the pet park.

i think fill-flash should be ok lah... not like you're gonna flood the place or something. it's bright daylight anyway (hopefully) so shouldn't be that bad.

and you dare flash me??? neber die before. i'll sic my dog on you... lick you to death. :D

Originally posted by Larry
i think fill-flash should be ok lah... not like you're gonna flood the place or something. it's bright daylight anyway (hopefully) so shouldn't be that bad.

and you dare flash me??? neber die before. i'll sic my dog on you... lick you to death. :D

I'll get poledra to go along and pull your ear :D :cheergal: see how u flash me :D

Just asking cos don't want to blind the poor doggies, but i sure don't mind flashing larry, (hope for some pure relief shots :bsmilie: ).

I just wanted to comment that Case does have a very cute dog.

Mind if I take a portrait shot of your dog during the Pet outing?

Was there taking a few pot shots but there weren't many dog owners as expected to be.

Originally posted by Lindy
Nobody went to east point?
:confused: :confused:

I'll get poledra to go along and pull your ear :D :cheergal: see how u flash me :D

:sweat:

Actually ah, I'm not that powerful.
He's actually my shifu, you know......

:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.