perth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice series of photos. Brings back so many memories of the place. Can't wait to go back in 22 days! Woohoo! Hope I can capture as many wonderful photos like yours. Me still learning.... heehee :)

i miss perth alot , I keep dreaming it every day ..

hi, wat lens you used for photo 6 and 7?

Nice series Will :thumbsup:
Did you manage to get a Perthian cityscape photo from King's Park? It's best taken either at dawn or twilight.

MM

thanks............ a pity, i was there in the day.. and did not shoot it at dawn or twilight..

Nice series of photos. Brings back so many memories of the place. Can't wait to go back in 22 days! Woohoo! Hope I can capture as many wonderful photos like yours. Me still learning.... heehee :)

thanks...... hope to see your pics when you go back to perth.. cheers.........

will03,

nice pics! may i know hows ur itinerary like? rent ur car from n accomodation? i wil be gg coming Mar next yr :)

perth is indeed boring...
but perhaps, thats why i love the place after the trip..
the boringness of the place...just slow down my pace...
i need not pressure myself to see more and more..and miss out the details of the places i drove or stopped.

good to drive....just becareful not to speed...speedtraps are often.

i took the most common route...from perth to albany and back to perth...:)

hi grainpixel,

i will be staying roughly for 6 days. is it sufficient enough to drive up to albany from perth? dont want too rushing.

Hi,
How did you get these natural looking vignetting? Is due to the lens, exposure, or post processing?

totally like your photos.
EM

it has been a hectic week for me...
and finally managed to work on some pics todae after i get back from perth a week ago...

a wonderful place with lots of photo opportunities..

some pics to share..

1 uwa

2 lancelin beach
87209118.jpg

3 outside blue duck cafe at cottlesloe

4 lancelin

5 last light at cottesloe beach
87209125.jpg

Hi,
How did you get these natural looking vignetting? Is due to the lens, exposure, or post processing?

totally like your photos.
EM

hi .. thanks..
hmm.. vignetting is due to the full frame + wide angle..

excellent series. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.