Not open for further replies.

deslim27

May 23, 2003
SG
Visit site
Got from another forum, enjoy! Remember to answer truthfully! :bsmilie:

================

This will test your moral fortitude.
This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally. The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.
Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line. You are in Florida, Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury. Suddenly you see a man floundering in the water. He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer. Somehow the man looks familiar You suddenly realize who it is. It's George W. Bush! At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him under...forever. You have two options - you can save the life of G.W. Bush or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful men.

So here's the question, and please give an honest answer (scroll
down)

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

I will shoot with whatever that is loaded in the cam.

One shy question: Do I pass the test?

Interesting. Spontaneously, my answer will be high contrast colour film. Because I prefer colour to Black & White. :)

Save life. No doubt.......

I seriously hope Tmax 400 is loaded and pushed up 2 stops :)

tOGGY said:
I will shoot with whatever that is loaded in the cam.
Good answer. Gaudy shot or grainy shot....its getting the moment that counts!

am i the only one think the story is suppose to be a joke?

first, the story tell you that you've 2 option, save life or to take photo.. but when the question is posted, it asked color or b/w film... :think:

i use a digital camera. and i have the option of letting it remain in color or convert it to black white using photoshop...:bsmilie:

why bother to shoot? Who cares about photography at that moment when people are dying? Unless I can't help in any physical ways, i won't be using the camera.

Skye Tan said:
why bother to shoot? Who cares about photography at that moment when people are dying? Unless I can't help in any physical ways, i won't be using the camera.

I'm sure you'll help, as it will take too long for you to go borrow a camera :) kekekek

1st question: shoot or save.
Answer: Shoot. Hey! George is a professional, he'll understand that I'm working for a major press and it's my job to record his last moments. Anyway, if I save him, the secret service may want to bumb me off for putting them in a bad light.

2nd question: colour or B/W
Answer: Both of course! I'll shoot first in B/W as I think most Pulitzer Prize winning shots are done on B/W. Than I'll shout at him to swim back to where he was before and let me shoot in colour so that I can sell both colour and B/W version to other press and stocks guys. :devil: :devil: :devil:

yqt said:
1st question: shoot or save.
Answer: Shoot. Hey! George is a professional, he'll understand that I'm working for a major press and it's my job to record his last moments. Anyway, if I save him, the secret service may want to bumb me off for putting them in a bad light.

2nd question: colour or B/W
Answer: Both of course! I'll shoot first in B/W as I think most Pulitzer Prize winning shots are done on B/W. Than I'll shout at him to swim back to where he was before and let me shoot in colour so that I can sell both colour and B/W version to other press and stocks guys. :devil: :devil: :devil:

:bigeyes: whoa like that also can huh..Give it to you man! :bsmilie:

Skye Tan said:

can lah! since he won the election by a very small margin I think at least a few million people in the US will be glad I'm professional enough to do my job :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
the other few million who voted for him? Hey! I'm just doing my job!

Skye Tan said:

BTW, what you giving to me har? I hope it's not something rude :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I would shoot and of course in B&W. I love dramatic pictures in B&W. Anyway George will understand. He's a professional. I think he would want me to shoot him.

Skye Tan said:
Give you win lor... :bsmilie:
win already got prize or not? Go where collect? got press coverage or not? if no press can sent to me by post? :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

yqt said:
win already got prize or not? Go where collect? got press coverage or not? if no press can sent to me by post? :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

----------------------------------
/ /
/ /
/ Best Personality Award /
/ /
/ /
/ Presented to /
/ /
/ /
/ yqt /
/ /
/ /
/ /
/ /
/ /
/ /

Okay print out your certificate of acknowledgement.:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Skye Tan said:
/ /
/ /
/ Best Personality Award /
/ /
/ /
/ Presented to /
/ /
/ /
/ yqt /
/ /
/ /
/ /
/ /
/ /
/ /

Okay print out your certificate of acknowledgement.:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

almak!! jialak!! printer jam now got to spend more money to buy new printer to print this liao :complain:

Status
Not open for further replies.